(video) Shogun Rua weighs in for UFC Fight Night Hamburg

Whew....No weight fail.

Crazy when we are biting our nails for the weigh-ins nowadays.

Shogun has a flabby dadbod AFTER cutting weight?

giphy.gif

Damn his hairline is really starting to recede, it looks like he's balding on top as well

Pretty much always has been. No big surprise here

Shoguns got some terrible genetics, full time athlete and looks like that. He has a similar build to my brother who's a borderline alcoholic and hangs sheetrock all day.

Is this fight happening saturday or sunday?

I really need to know.

He shaved/waxes his chest? He had that whole Batman symbol going on! Shame.

Shoguns got some terrible genetics, full time athlete and looks like that. He has a similar build to my brother who's a borderline alcoholic and hangs sheetrock all day.
He's just a WW fighting at LHW, not everyone can be 6'1 220 lbs shredded

Shogun does have great genetics (his looks, his timimg and speed, his power etc)

Cain also has the same kind of body and Cain was a freak

Shogun does have great genetics (his looks, his timimg and speed, his power etc)

Cains fat but he looks strong, Shogun looks like a mid 40's dad who attends fitness classes 3 times a week.

Both have had plenty of injuries.

Cains fat but he looks strong, Shogun looks like a mid 40's dad who attends fitness classes 3 times a week.
There's your issue right there.. "looks"

It's not about looks

Watch Shogun fight and tell me he has terrible genetics...other wise I can't take you seriously...sorry

Shogun does look good for 36 btw

Back