VIDEO: Ronda Rousey on being hated,criticism & social media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck are there 3 different songs playing on top of her comments on that retarded video?

She is a total narcissist. These reporters ask her a question and she drones on and on about herself, her enlightened this or that, and her inspiring messages and input on everything. Less is more, especially when you are a massive hypocrite and completely full of shit.

I'm a total anti-fan of Ronda, but it'll be fun to see her come back. I'll be rooting for her to go down obviously, but look forward to the fight nonetheless.

Ronda is the epitome of a bully. Brags about beating up two men in a movie theater, brags about beating up her ex-boyfriend, and verbal taking shots at everyone who disagrees with her.

Did you forget what she recently did to Paige? Ronda is a terrible, terrible person.
Eh you make it sound like she pulled a gun on Paige, I thought it was just women being women, holding grudges, talking shit behind people's back, etc. I actually respect her more for telling Paige off rather than doing what most women do and act nice to her face but bitch about her when she leaves the room

Hmmmm, tons of beta Sherdoggers living out their inferority complex by shitting and hating on one of the greatest fighters in MMA!

Typical Shertard; "I never want to hear about her again, I wish she could disappear and never come back" - Hahahahahaah, At least I can get a good laugh...

Hmmmm, tons of beta Sherdoggers living out their inferority complex by shitting and hating on one of the greatest fighters in MMA!

Typical Shertard; "I never want to hear about her again, I wish she could disappear and never come back" - Hahahahahaah, At least I can get a good laugh...

Funny how I never see you in the Jones threads defending him when people do the same shit.

I can't believe she's trying to defend her past actions LoL. Ronda you are a terrible person and LoL at anyone who looks up to her.

A terrible person? You´ve ever talked to her personally or know her so you ´re a capable of judging her charachter? No. Yet that doesn´t stop you from saying she is a terrible person, but you´ve no idea what she might have done of good deeds. You´ve just seen her personality when she´s at the ufc and at the spotlights.
LoL LoL - really? Grow up. Using it twice in a sentence even for you really shows your immaturity and makes you look even worse at judging a person´s characther. Keep hating though, she´s got more money than you´ll ever have along with fame and fans. I bet you´ll say "what fans" or something similiar. feel free to hate on her all you want, but saying hsés a terrible person, you´ve no idea about whether or not thats true. You sure ain´t better yourself. Most people going around saying that other people are horrible or terrible people are often full of hatred and misery. She´s had a tough time, just give her a break ye? No need to keep posting that gif or hating on her.

This ronda hate is just beyond a bit silly. Just let it go. When or if she comes back you´ll watch her fight anyway despite her being a "terrible" person. So jokes on you.

I've been rewatching her fights on Fightpass and it's got me looking forward to seeing her again, such a cool streaming service, any UFC fan worth his salt should have it, esp if you wanna re-live some of UFCs greatest moments

Sure thing dana, I'll get right on it.

Smartest thing Tate ever did. Total bait. She knew Ronda wouldn't take her hand and because of this people here forgot all the negative things meisha said about Ronda. It's laughable to me but I always appreciate a purely political move when I see it.
Yeah right, that's no way to save face. People still remember Tate's dickhead move to Zingano though. What were the politics behind that bullshit maneuver?

Captain Save a Pillow.
53697461.jpg

A terrible person? You´ve ever talked to her personally or know her so you ´re a capable of judging her charachter? No. Yet that doesn´t stop you from saying she is a terrible person, but you´ve no idea what she might have done of good deeds. You´ve just seen her personality when she´s at the ufc and at the spotlights.
LoL LoL - really? Grow up. Using it twice in a sentence even for you really shows your immaturity and makes you look even worse at judging a person´s characther. Keep hating though, she´s got more money than you´ll ever have along with fame and fans. I bet you´ll say "what fans" or something similiar. feel free to hate on her all you want, but saying hsés a terrible person, you´ve no idea about whether or not thats true. You sure ain´t better yourself. Most people going around saying that other people are horrible or terrible people are often full of hatred and misery. She´s had a tough time, just give her a break ye? No need to keep posting that gif or hating on her.

This ronda hate is just beyond a bit silly. Just let it go. When or if she comes back you´ll watch her fight anyway despite her being a "terrible" person. So jokes on you.

You don't need to know someone on a personal level to know their a terrible person. LoL what retarded logic is this? Do you know Osama Bin Laden personally? DERP.

And LoL at bringing up Ronda's money. Why did she want to kill herself after the Holly loss then? Her ego and narcissistic personality couldn't handle being KTFO in front of millions of people. Mental midget at it's finest.

Funny how I never see you in the Jones threads defending him when people do the same shit.

Why? I don't like Jones very much, he don't interest me, but I don't fill up threads by hate posts! Ronda I like though and her retarded haters are entertaining sometimes.

And afterwards we might be mean to her online again. Just let it go or the joke's on you.

Yeah right, that's no way to save face. People still remember Tate's dickhead move to Zingano though. What were the politics behind that bullshit maneuver?

Dude because of that move, Ronda and meisha is viewed as mean Ronda bullying innocent meisha when they don't like each other. It doesn't save face but it was a way to stick it to her long time

You make a great point with the last one...how often do you hear that brought up? Not too often in my view.

What the fuck is she trying to say around the 21 second mark? It just sounds like a load of gibberish, ending with "i'm okay with that".

Eh you make it sound like she pulled a gun on Paige, I thought it was just women being women, holding grudges, talking shit behind people's back, etc. I actually respect her more for telling Paige off rather than doing what most women do and act nice to her face but bitch about her when she leaves the room

Hey watch it there buddy, you can't generalize like that. We live in the PC era and the feminazis will not tolerate your freedom of speech. ;)

The sad thing is watching cowards anonymously bully someone on the internet behind fake usernames and then wanting everybody to believe they are doing it for righteous reasons.

the 20 second mark:

what was that. is she kick drunk?

can someone please make an audio webm of that on a loop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back