Video of Jones on some bad stuff

Wow man, he completelly glitched and then if you listen afterward his voice cracks when responding to DC. Then he went completely full retard. Talking about Cormier's belly and making him his wife and asking if he is going to like it? He completely bugged and everyone was paying attention like wtf is this guy talking about. I cannot go by the sunglasses cause many fighters wear sunglasses during interviews, lights, fashion or whatever. However what he said compiled with his mannerisms is telling evidence. This is a great find. In my opinion he has done coke for a long time, lately he has been ramping it up and it's obvious becoming a problem. Coke is rampant in pro sports including the NFL, I wonder if his hook up could be his brother? I'm not saying it is, I just wonder.

wtf are you talking about?? Plenty of people act weird on coke.

Cocaine increases your confidence and mental acuity. It's possible that Jon would say that weird crap about making DC his wife if that's his personality. Especially when the cameras are on him, Jon tries to portray himself as a Christian who does the right thing. This is him showing another side even though cameras are on him.

^exactly when your super tore up you say things that don't make any sense and to sober people who listen your like WTF is this dude talking about, just surprised he was using before a live conference thats some serious stuff when u don't give a F_ ) K

Cocaine increases your confidence and mental acuity. It's possible that Jon would say that weird crap about making DC his wife if that's his personality. Especially when the cameras are on him, Jon tries to portray himself as a Christian who does the right thing. This is him showing another side even though cameras are on him.

since when was being a christian indicative of anything "good" about a person?

The idea that cocaine absolutely makes you sharper is ridiculous. It may make some things appear confident and on point, but like all amphetamines, cocaine is bottled adrenaline, and an adrenaline rush can cause the same dysfunction as cocaine does.

It's a cliche for people on cocaine to ramble incoherently as their thoughts outpace their mouth. Of course, it depends on how much you've done, but in general, cocaine can make a person seem incoherent, and clumsy.

Speed can do the same, but speed seems much more geared towards focus than cocaine.

Cocaine is more of a me, me, me, party drug.

Sounds like he smoked a doob within the last 15 minutes.

This isn't directed at you only, but what's with everyone on Sherdog becoming a cokehead or coke expert in last 10 hours lol.

Everyone does coke [At least in the city]. In Sydney they had an article a while back which said nearly 70% of people in the city have tried it at least once.

No idea where they get the numbers from but virtually everyone I know has done it. When I was younger I always thought it was this crazy hard drug but it's everywhere [And it's garbage lol]. Hate the stuff.

Wow man, he completelly glitched and then if you listen afterward his voice cracks when responding to DC. Then he went completely full retard. Talking about Cormier's belly and making him his wife and asking if he is going to like it? He completely bugged and everyone was paying attention like wtf is this guy talking about. I cannot go by the sunglasses cause many fighters wear sunglasses during interviews, lights, fashion or whatever. However what he said compiled with his mannerisms is telling evidence. This is a great find. In my opinion he has done coke for a long time, lately he has been ramping it up and it's obvious becoming a problem. Coke is rampant in pro sports including the NFL, I wonder if his hook up could be his brother? I'm not saying it is, I just wonder.

Baltimore got da real shit mane,just sayin.

Back