• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Video* Nick and Nate Diaz send an hilarious tweet to GSP

Lol, you do realize that you're still completely missing the point, right?

Anyway, impresonations are solid, as usual, but this one was kinda without 'idea'....

The point being that this thread is suppose to be lighthearted, and the video is a joke, and I pointed out something about the high kicks? Please tell me the point i'm missing.

Dude that guy is hilarious. If he does all the art AND the voice acting, I am very impressed.

The point being that this thread is suppose to be lighthearted, and the video is a joke, and I pointed out something about the high kicks? Please tell me the point i'm missing.

the point is that you are arguing the strengths of high kicks with an imaginary cartoon nick diaz.

the point is that you are arguing the strengths of high kicks with an imaginary cartoon nick diaz.

It's probably because i responded about a week ago to the poster That209 about the same thing. He posted gifs, and it was just fresh in my mind. I only listened to half of the video. I was responding not to cartoon Nick but the opinion of fans that Nick took the same head kick as GSP, and walked through it.

I hate when you guys post these spoof videos without saying it's one in the thread title.

Didn't watch btw

Dude does a lot of good impressions. I like his JDS and Rampage Lol.

The guy is really great at what he does. The only impressions I didn't think were very good were Bisping and Hendo. Otherwise, damn near perfect.

What do you think of his Bones/Silva one?

Here he is on MMAHour doing loads of impersonations:

A GSP one:

He has loads, you should check his channel. He's pretty spot on with most of them as well.

haha , very funy stuff. vould watch all day

Was I the only one staring at the nunchuks?

The script itself wasn't funny, what made it funny is the fact that this is exactly how this scenario would play out in real life. He nailed everything about the Diaz brothers.

Dude is massively talented.

[/QUOTE]

Damn that shit was intense. It made me a little uncomfortable.

Niten Ichi Ryu was funnier than the video.

Back