VIDEO: New Anderson Silva training video

Cool stuff. I really wonder what's left for Anderson to do or what's next. Strange how after 2 fights he goes from GOAT p4p best to not even close to competing with the top 5 imo.

still looks sharp, will be interesting to see what his future holds

Cool stuff. I really wonder what's left for Anderson to do or what's next. Strange how after 2 fights he goes from GOAT p4p best to not even close to competing with the top 5 imo.

This happens to most fighters at some point with age. You can't be number 1 forever, especially in MMA.
That's why I believe GSP retired at the right time, and Anderson should have retired 2-3 years ago when he was still on top and before his dramatic losses and steroids drama.

That being said, and even though he's not at the very top anymore, he's still the fighter I'm the most excited to watch in the UFC right now (if he fights again).

That technique, this is what is most overlooked and why many consider him the best, any one of his strikes could put you out. He's one if not the most dangerous striker in MMA and it's all mainly from technique, he's not big boned and he doesn't throw haymakers and has some of the finest KO's in the sports history.

nice...thought about checking the gym out, since its down the street from me (sort of). was also considering checking out the Machida Karate program at Black House, since thats also nearby. was hoping Lyoto would be instructing but its his brother Chinzo instead...maybe after he retires.

i guess someone is a Wing Chun fan there.

sparring / training with his son. I believe he is more into boxing then mma or thai.

Back