Video mix of DC and Khabib being friends

Very cool to see Khabib actually has a sense of humor.
nurmagomedov_40.png

I can see them starring in a Rush Hour film. Good chemistry.

More proof DC is a great fucking guy. He's the type of person you want in your life: positive, stable, responsible, and without ego. When the fans chose Jon Jones over DC, I had to laugh. Fucking idiots. Jon Jones is a fucking clown. He's chaotic, he's unstable, and he's pathological. But because he does spinning elbows, he gets all these assholes wet.

America needs to follow their example.

Wait... I mean the different races being friends.

Not the whole teaming up with Russia thing. Turns out that is a bad idea.

More proof DC is a great fucking guy. He's the type of person you want in your life: positive, stable, responsible, and without ego. When the fans chose Jon Jones over DC, I had to laugh. Fucking idiots. Jon Jones is a fucking clown. He's chaotic, he's unstable, and he's pathological. But because he does spinning elbows, he gets all these assholes wet.

Maybe they chose Jones over DC because Jones is a better fighter, you angry little man.

tenor.gif

Stay salty, my friend.

iNY2v43.jpg

Thank you. I agree 100%

Back