(Video) Mark Munoz on Mousasi : "I wanna take him down and I wanna pound him out"

only in his dreams...

Moussassi by anything he wants.

thats nice. everyone in the world knows hes either going to get the worst blanket dec. win in history, or get brutally finished.
Much more likely the later.

He better try otherwise he's not going to have a chance to win.

Sigh...mma doesn't have the best terminology but yeah:icon_conf

Gentlemen.

My money is on Mousasi, but let's be fair here instead of having the childish reactions and analysis here.

One thing I will say about Munoz is that he certainly has the ability to get Mousasi down, and Munoz certainly doesn't lay n pray anyone. He has some extremely heavy GnP that can do damage to anyone.

Last edited:
Gentlemen.

My money is on Mousasi, but let's be fair here instead of having the childish reactions and analysis here.

One thing I will say out Munoz is that he certainly has the ability to get Mousasi down, and Munoz certainly doesn't lay n pray anyone. He has some extremely heavy GnP that can do damage to anyone.

Ground and pound is good, but create openings for the guy in the bottom and Mousasi is quite good in the bottom.

Ground and pound is good, but create openings for the guy in the bottom and Mousasi is quite good in the bottom.

Absolutely.

I also think Munoz's overall grappling (both offensive and defensive) is underrated. It's pretty damn hard to catch that guy.

This will go like the majority of Mark Munoz and Ellenberger fights.

Munoz can't bully Mousasi so expect a repeat of the Machida fight where he throws ZERO (0 yes ZERO, 0 strikes) and just stands in front of him.

Mousasi by utter domination. The only question is how long the fight goes before Munoz breaks mentally. I'll give it the first solid strike that connects.

Another classic performance by the warriors at Team Reign.

Such a nice guy - I don't think he will win but I hope he puts on a great fight and doesn't get hurt badly.

I do think that Gegard will want to make a big impression though and this will bring the violence.

And I want to bang Arianny. Not sure how what someone wants means as far as it magically happening.

Problem is that Mousasi is capable of putting a shin to the side of Munoz's head, which pretty much is his kryptonite.

He can hope all he wants, but, I don't think it's going to happen.

Back