(Video) Luke Rockhold on Belfort/Sonnen, Wanderlei, calls Bisping a Douche & More

MMA Crazy TV

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Luke Rockhold gives his thoughts on Vitor Belfort vs Chael Sonnen, Wanderlei, calls Bisping a Douche & More

Every time I picture wand running out the back door I can't stop laughing for some reason. Just seems so absurd after everything that's gone down the last year or so. Wand was looking pretty jacked at the press conference though.

Wand sees commission, wand bolts for the door, commission sees wand running and calls his name, wand continues running. I would have laughed so hard. Can't believe it went down that way.

Every time I picture wand running out the back door I can't stop laughing for some reason. Just seems so absurd after everything that's gone down the last year or so. Wand was looking pretty jacked at the press conference though.

Wand sees commission, wand bolts for the door, commission sees wand running and calls his name, wand continues running. I would have laughed so hard. Can't believe it went down that way.

I haven't heard this yet. Tell me more.

I know Wand declined to apply for the license and got pulled from the fight, but i haven't heard any of this back door stuff yet. Where can i read the details?

Please and thank you.

p.s. Thanks for the video ts, enjoyed it.

So far it was said on UFC tonight and people are talking about it in interviews. Nothing is totally confirmed yet but it sounds like wand fled his gym when he the commission showed up there to give him a random test. Go to YouTube or mmafighting.com. I'm on my phone and don't know how to link.

Rock hold was just talking about it in another interview too. The details are still missing but if it's true that's pretty bad.

Oh the interview above he talks about it. Look up UFC tonight on YouTube.

So funny after all the talking and hype videos Wand did for this fight.

Everyone can see how he looked in PRIDE and connect the dots.

god damn this guy is a fuckin clown. I mean does he suffer from amensia or something? hey luke you dont deserve a rematch with vitor. Ya know why? because you got knocked out in like a minute by him and all you have done since than beat costa and tim boetsch. not exactly that impressive

I haven't heard this yet. Tell me more.

I know Wand declined to apply for the license and got pulled from the fight, but i haven't heard any of this back door stuff yet. Where can i read the details?

Please and thank you.

p.s. Thanks for the video ts, enjoyed it.

no problem

god damn this guy is a fuckin clown. I mean does he suffer from amensia or something? hey luke you dont deserve a rematch with vitor. Ya know why? because you got knocked out in like a minute by him and all you have done since than beat costa and tim boetsch. not exactly that impressive

Thanks for the vid. I don't know why but It's hard for me to understand how this guy fights at 185, he is huge.

Thanks for the vid. I don't know why but It's hard for me to understand how this guy fights at 185, he is huge.

no problem yeah he a big middleweight should of asked what he walks around at

Back