VIDEO: Khabib Nurmagomedov preparing for UFC on FX 7

His performance against tibau was very dissapointing but I think Tavares is an easier fight for him. Also he's still young and I expect big things from him in a few years

Nothing against Khabib but I'll be rooting for Tavares.

Nothing against Khabib but I'll be rooting for Tavares.

If he loses, he should drop to FW. He looks like a small LW to me, even though almost every LW looks small next to Gleison Tibau.

very promising fighter but he'll have to work on his standup technique, very often he comes in the pocket lowering his head and throwing wild punches left and right, a good counter puncher would punish him hard. We'll see how he looks vs Tavares, Tavares is no joke.

Training in some random playground in some gloomy looking post Soviet landscape guaranteed huge success in the past, so...

Do this guy train with the other LW Russian fighter that suplexed that dude three times?...why did Khabib get such a hard opponent as his first UFC fight, Tibau is a top 10ish fighter.

One of my new years resolutions is being able to speak his name.

Do this guy train with the other LW Russian fighter that suplexed that dude three times?...why did Khabib get such a hard opponent as his first UFC fight, Tibau is a top 10ish fighter.

Khabilov trains at Greg's.

Khabib RNC'd Kamal Shalorous his first UFC fight.

No. Nowadays Rustam trains at Jackssons but even when he was training in Dagestan they where not affiliated with the same camp as far as I can tell.

Ill be rooting very hard for him against tavares. That's a tough fight but one he can win. I hope he starts to train more at AMA where he can improve more.

Khabib's first fight was against Kamal Shalorus.
I don't find Khabib very impressive, thought he looked sloppy and slow against an unimpressive guy in Shalorus, and I thought he lost to Tibau. Hoping for Tavares to knock him out or submit him so I don't have to hear about him for a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back