Video: Jon Jones exclusive commentary during Carlos/Robbie fight

Random Passerby

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

It is geo-blocked for non-Americans though.

So use a proxy or a site like keepvid or whatever if you are from outside the US and want to see it.

Round 2 wasn't close

But that being said Condit is from his camp how did you expect him to see the fight right

I laughed my ass off when Jon said "Carlos likes taking a big hit, it wakes him up."

I know someone else who loves that shit.

The reaction to round 5 was great, I had bit of the same watching it at home.

3 rds to 2 it's been stated a million times over but they give the win to Robbie and their is no changing history. Makes you wonder if American Top Team is not padding pockets because Robbie lost both fights to Big Rig. Nobody has proof but it makes you wonder

I have FP subscription and they are still stuck on episode 502 of the Ultimate Insider, meanwhile this Full Blast is evidently from newer episode. Why didn't they add new episodes on FP in time?

Jon thought what most of us thought, that Carlos won that fight.

wow LOL at any of these idiots who said that KD in r2 wasn't legit. Robbie punched the dogshit outta em there. Awesome views on this vid. All the salty whineyass sherdoggers really made me forget what an amazing fight this was. Got Dayum.

Oh, look, it's UFC on FOX, so I can't watch it because of the "not available in your country" crap. It's pretty lame that I can watch UFC on FOX on TV whenever they have events on there, yet I can't watch videos on their stupid YouTube channel.

I find it kind of funny that the UFC wants to be super popular all over the world, yet they make their stupid FOX YouTube channel only work for the US, meanwhile I live in Canada, just north of the US border. RIGHT there.. it makes no sense.

:rolleyes:

Oh, look, it's UFC on FOX, so I can't watch it because of the "not available in your country" crap. It's pretty lame that I can watch UFC on FOX on TV whenever they have events on there, yet I can't watch videos on their stupid YouTube channel.

I find it kind of funny that the UFC wants to be super popular all over the world, yet they make their stupid FOX YouTube channel only work for the US, meanwhile I live in Canada, just north of the US border. RIGHT there.. it makes no sense.

:rolleyes:

Sucks cuz it was a p good video too lol

LOL @ Jon telling Carlos' dad congrats I think your son is a champion. Michaeljordancrying.gif

Love Robbie but Carlos won 3 rounds to 2

Round 2 wasn't close

But that being said Condit is from his camp how did you expect him to see the fight right
Round 2 was close, that is not to say it could have gone either way, Lawler edged it with the Knockdown. It was close, but certainly a Lawler round.

Jones is gonna be a bit biased. Jackson Camp.

You make it sound as if 70% of the people polled on Sherdog did not also think Carlos won. Most people thought Carlos won.

You make it sound as if 70% of the people polled on Sherdog did not also think Carlos won. Most people thought Carlos won.
It was a close fight to me, I like both guys equally. It was one of those fights I couldn't really score.

Why do people stop those of us in other countries from watching it?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back