[Video] Joe Rogan claiming Ronda had perfect striking technique against Bethe, Cowboy begs to differ

Something with ayuahuasca. Or he was in love. Or both.

Joe doing that thing politicians do, where they basically ignore the expert and repeat their incorrect point to make it seem right. Cerrone just being polite.

I remember this podcast and I loved how Cerrone kept it real and Joe Rogan comparing her to some hot female driver and Cerrone rebuttals with "except Rondas not hot!"

Rogan was super offended at that :)

He said a lot of dumb stuff when it comes to honda.. Did he ever apologise for it?

I like Joe, he's analysis whenever he fight hits the ground is spot on most of the time. But I find myself disagreeing often times about striking aspects of the fight game.

Joe was in love at that time. Love does crazy shit to your mind.

Dana pays Joe (at that time).
Joe is a company man.
Staying on message is what company men do.

Joe doing that thing politicians do, where they basically ignore the expert and repeat their incorrect point to make it seem right. Cerrone just being polite.
Yup. Rogan is just playing the party line to keep building Ronda. All it was.

Dana pays Joe (at that time).
Joe is a company man.
Staying on message is what company men do.

While this is true he's never gone quite so overboard as he did with Rousey, it was really cringe inducing at times.

This.

I'd love to see Joe answer for his complete horse shit.
He won't. He admitted he was "caught up in the hype" but the thing is, he knows better. He actually knows a lot about MMA and TMAs and what I don't get is how he could possibly confuse Ronda's striking for something good. Was he just straight tripping the entire time and just assumed she was great without watching? Was he talking out of his ass and knew she wasn't a good striker? Was he really just blinded by her and didn't notice the glaring flaws in her striking?

Back