Media Video footage of Khabib getting Stockton Slapped by Nate Diaz

Within 2 seconds of the video Nate clearly lands a straight right just under Khabibs left eye. Khabib even steps back from slightly losing his balance. Khabib retaliates with his own right hand but hits the security guards left shoulder blade.

I say make the fight happen just because I miss Nate Diaz is in the octagon. Unless they are actually giving Ferguson a match.

Khabib will humiliate Nate worse than he's ever been humiliated.

Came in to see a clear slap, leaving unsatisfied.

Its inconclusive how much of that landed

As a fan of both Diaz brothers, there is literally no way Nate beats Khabib.
As a Khabib fan, Nate is one of the few legit threats for him in LW.

Watched the video 4 times. You people are legit insane. Neither guy touched the other.
You might actually be right, it's hard to tell. Khabib does react like he was hit though.

Why would I care if a skinny fat kid slaps some other guy out on the street. Sounds weak as fuck tbh what kind of grown ass man slaps another man lmao
If you don’t care then why the fuck are you here with your virtue signaling?

Within 2 seconds of the video Nate clearly lands a straight right just under Khabibs left eye. Khabib even steps back from slightly losing his balance. Khabib retaliates with his own right hand but hits the security guards left shoulder blade.

I say make the fight happen just because I miss Nate Diaz is in the octagon. Unless they are actually giving Ferguson a match.
Why did his fist looked like he was pushing the security guard instead of bouncing off of him when he threw that punch? I think he wanted that security guard to hold him back. He’s scared

Yeah true the Ferg fight should really be happening

Lol IKR

But that's better than his obsessed haterz lolz

Now stay on topic you goof
1. Talks about obsessed haters
2. 100% of his posts after 229 is hating on Khabib non-stop

Lol the irony. People react to trauma in different ways. Better to take the "prologic" approach and disappear instead of posting dumb shit non-stop.

1. Talks about obsessed haters
2. 100% of his posts after 229 is hating on Khabib non-stop

Lol the irony. People react to trauma in different ways. Better to take the "prologic" approach and disappear instead of posting dumb shit non-stop.

???

I'm a Khabib fan.

Lol... Even if Nate slapped him, didn't Khabib and his team then chase Diaz through the entire fucking mall causing havoc?
Not really sure who's 'afraid' here. Anyone can slap someone and then run away behind security saying 'you didn't do shit'.

What really matters is, why did you turn down the fight against Khabib 3 times then, pussy?<Kobe213>

Back