(VIDEO) Floyd Mayweather and The Big Show Hit NYC

Mayweather is a Joke. Pretend fighting a guy 3 times his size is utterly ridiculous.

LOL@ Tarver "You really gotta ask yourself, What can Mayweather do, to slow Big show down?"

And LOL@ the WWE noobs chanting " BIG SHOW BIG SHOW"

Damn I cant wait for this

LOL@ Tarver "You really gotta ask yourself, What can Mayweather do, to slow Big show down?"

And LOL@ the WWE noobs chanting " BIG SHOW BIG SHOW"

LOL@ them promoting it like a real fight. Showing the Big Show training boxing

Damn I cant wait for this

blah.. Going to be stupid just like anything else the WWE is involved with..

Mayweather looks like a child next to the big show.
A rich, dangerous child.

I'm a big WWE fan as well as MMA and even a little boxing so I am kinda fired up for this fight even though it's planned I still wanna see Mayweather WWE skills.

I still do not understand why Mayweather went on the Wwe. If it was a ufc fighter I would understand because 2 million is alot to them. Mayweather maakes so much more boxing Miguel Cotto.

I still do not understand why Mayweather went on the Wwe. If it was a ufc fighter I would understand because 2 million is alot to them. Mayweather maakes so much more boxing Miguel Cotto.

I think fake fighting big show is easier than real fighting cotto, dollar4dollar. Also, this gives him exposure to an enormous new market, albeit retarded, broadening his appeal and giving way for opportunities to make more muney mayne.

Big show and Floyd should have a real boxing match after this wrestling match... Wonder how that would go :p

pro wrestling is hard even if its fake,those guy take alot of punishment.but other than that WWE=entertaiment for white trash and kids

i think i heard he was getting 5 million for this stunt.

he will get $20 for a re-match w/ De La Hoya

MAyweather would beat Cotto also. At least the outcome of this WWE match will be interesting, unlike mayweather/cotto

Back