VIDEO: Draculino and Igor Training - Like Father, Like Son

POPPA ROTZEE

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Link below, Draculino's Personal Blog...lot of cool stuff there..check it out!)
Video: Draculino and Igor Training: Like Father, Like Son | Draculino Blog

Taken from Draculino's Blog (Link posted above video)

Draculino:
It is a indescribable sensation to watch your son grow up. See how he changes his body, his behavior, his attitudes and his Jiu-Jitsu.
Igor has been on the mats for quiet a while now, but never was forced. Always as a fun place to be, playing more than training. I’m sure there is a large amount of pressure on him since he is my son but I always made sure to tell him and people that doesn’t matter who is your teacher, father, friend, brother. What matters is you and you only. You will be known for your own accomplishments.
He handles this pretty well….he is getting better everyday. Getting good results in competition and showing really good BJJ technique, specially on strong foundations. He has a complete game ( strong top, guard and take downs) and I am sure that he will be a force in the future.
Training with him is awesome! He is getting stronger physically and this makes things harder! He is tapping several adults now I have noticed it while training. When we train, I get so happy, almost emotional to feel how my kid is turning into another representative of our art.

Can't wait to watch this but sony copyright sort of blocked this video. Guess it's the soundtrack?

Whats the song at the very beginning of this video..
Also
My kid will jits for sure

dam, that blue belt igor is rolling with is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

edit:that inverterd triangle from bottom side was fucking awesome!

Sayian It's class. The guy is rolling with a kid. Leave your ego at the door. You have no idea what that blue belt is working on.

That is awesome to see a father and son on the mat together. My Dad passed away when I was 20 and there is nothing more I want then to spend more time with my Dad. Throw some Jiu Jitsu training with my Dad would be the icing on the cake.

dam, that blue belt igor is rolling with is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

edit:that inverterd triangle from bottom side was fucking awesome!

That blue belt is named Andre aka Whiteboi and he is not bad, trust me..he is tuff as hell and hard to tap...he is rolling with Igor, a kid that has kind of grown up around us. Igor DOMINATES ever 17 year old or younger in that class....but when he rolls with us we let him work a little and play more defensive. Problem is....now when we let him work and we aren't being aggressive...his ass is too good and he starts landing submissions. lol. He is going to be a beast soon.

Here is some of Andre rolling..he is the first guy in the video rolling with an extremely physically strong blue belt. (And these were like the last round of rolling 10 min rounds and after a full hour of class.)

and here is him rolling a long time ago...and you can still see his game is different when being aggressive. he comes in at 30 seconds.

Last edited:
that kid is nastyyy. Also, awesome setup/transition to the armbar by draculino at 43ish seconds.

It would be awesome to have a family member who also loved jiu-jitsu so you could both practise more, nice vid.

Igor puts me in triangles I'll never forget. He's gonna be a beast in the near future.

Back