Video - Daocujutsu dude showing Gonzaga his moves

djbrujoh

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
This vid is a bit long so don't watch if not patient

"We were closing the gym in a Sunday night and this awesome fighter came out to show us his skills!"

I'll let the vid speak for itself.

I feel for this guy, I really feel for him :icon_sad:. He goes into an MMA school by himself (an act which for many is scary in itself) and goes in to share some techniques which feels truly represent the heart of his art... I;d like to know what his goal was.

Anyone remember that vid that was floating around youtube that shows a developmentally delayed (I would add in mental illness as well) man walk into a karate school wanting to demonstrate techniques... He ends up getting the crap kicked out of himself... and he is drug, unconsciousness, across the mat and dumped out in the alley. (I can find the link if anyone is interested... really it's cruelty)

So... i think Gonzogo and his guys were totally respectful. A very classy thing to.

granted, GG does tag the video under "comedy"

anyways, gonzaga has a long history of cross-training TMAs, as seen in

Anyone remember that vid that was floating around youtube that shows a developmentally delayed (I would add in mental illness as well) man walk into a karate school wanting to demonstrate techniques... He ends up getting the crap kicked out of himself... and he is drug, unconsciousness, across the mat and dumped out in the alley. (I can find the link if anyone is interested... really it's cruelty)

Justice 4 Kung Fu Guy | Bobby Joe Blythe's Karate Dojo Attack Video Filmed in 1984

The video of that homeless dude getting beat up is disgusting. Regardless of the story behind it, whether the homeless dude was asking for it or not, those karate guys have no class whatsoever. F*cking ridiculous.

This guy knows what he is talking about but that looks like a primarily awkward traditional martial art. I currently train in International Atemi Jiu-Jitsu for no other reasons than I like Martial arts in general and I feel that it's a good way to stay fit whilst I train MMA, my uncle teaches it and there are a lot of good guys who are great friends.
There is a wrist lock from the same position that is first shown in Int Atemi JJ and it is far more useful because you control the guy and bring him to a knee whilst creating distance rather than bringing him towards you where you a susceptible to strikes.

The video of that homeless dude getting beat up is disgusting. Regardless of the story behind it, whether the homeless dude was asking for it or not, those karate guys have no class whatsoever. F*cking ridiculous.

That is f*cking disgusting , those two assholes deserve to get stabbed , and everybody else present in the room and not interfering after he was on the ground deserve a good beating too. Gets me really steaming.

That is f*cking disgusting , those two assholes deserve to get stabbed , and everybody else present in the room and not interfering after he was on the ground deserve a good beating too. Gets me really steaming.

I hope they catch those sick fucks. Also, the guy who killed the mentally ill man sucked and would get owned by a mediocre MMA guy today. Truly disgusting, I cannot believe those creeps were able to "teach" others and I can't believe people actually paid these murderers to teach them anything.

This guy knows what he is talking about but that looks like a primarily awkward traditional martial art. I currently train in International Atemi Jiu-Jitsu for no other reasons than I like Martial arts in general and I feel that it's a good way to stay fit whilst I train MMA, my uncle teaches it and there are a lot of good guys who are great friends.
There is a wrist lock from the same position that is first shown in Int Atemi JJ and it is far more useful because you control the guy and bring him to a knee whilst creating distance rather than bringing him towards you where you a susceptible to strikes.
wow you're uncle must be a pimp
Today's 'true' Atemi masters number in tens rather than hundreds. It's said that in their prime the old masters could administer an atemi strike without touching the body, a channelling of focused chi at one of the victim's vulnerable areas was enough.

I think it is great that Gonzaga listened to the guy and showed him respect whether he believed anything the guy was saying or not.

Back