(video) Dan Hardy gives insight on McGregor vs. Lawler, Nate Diaz, Rafael Dos Anjos

I really like Hardy. Interesting dude, was a good fighter, and his commentary, breakdowns, and interviews are awesome. Very articulate. I'd love to see him replace Rogan when Rogan moves on.

Conor has a considerably narrower waist than GSP. Conor's waist/torso looks like a high school girls waist/torso in comparison. Conor's weight is all shoulders, arms and a little bit of quads/chest.

GSP is musculair overall and has that nice thick HGH belly going for him.

He don't have an HGH head or jaw though...so I'd say you are reaching.

He don't have an HGH head or jaw though...so I'd say you are reaching.
HGH belly is just a term I use for athletes who have bulging abbed stomaches.

Not implying he is on HGH or isnt. Wouldnt be surprised if he was though. Not at all.

Brilliant, love the Wolf Heart's breakdown. And I agree he has to defend the belt at least once.

Dan Hardy says Conor has grown into 155 too quickly and likely can't make 145 again.

Interesting.

It's been 3 months, man. Just 3 months ago, the guy who won the 145 belt had been fighting at 145 for the past 3 years and 7 fights. Now all of a sudden nobody expects him to make 145 again.

HGH belly is just a term I use for athletes who have bulging abbed stomaches.

Not implying he is on HGH or isnt. Wouldnt be surprised if he was though. Not at all.

I have stupid HGH belly and I never took much besides Creatine and Andro. Some people just never get a flat stomach. It got me so down I stopped lifting, my belly was getting bigger, muscular, but bigger.

I have stupid HGH belly and I never took much besides Creatine and Andro. Some people just never get a flat stomach. It got me so down I stopped lifting, my belly was getting bigger, muscular, but bigger.
Sorry to hear that. Genes are a motherfucker.

A lot of supplements are tainted with all kinds of steroids though, it could also be that. See USADA website and look if your supplements are on the banned lists. Just for a clear conscious if nothing else.

Yea I mean nothing that he said is super out there... One thing I dislike is when people say that you're not the champion until you defend it.. Conor won the belt and that's that. He's champ whether he defends it or not. One thing that you can't do is insert someone into an all time great at a weight class conversation with zero title defences.

Dang Louise, you're quite a catch!

On Topic:

Excellent responses from Hardy. He hit the nail right on the head repeatedly. I would love to talk MMA at length with him, and train with him as well. I think if he isn't a good coach already, if he put in the time, he would be a great coach.

I agree with him when it comes to him thinking Mac should defend at FW atleast once if he wants another belt at the same time. Otherwise, strip him, dreams coming true aren't a given, they're earned. He earned the FW belt, defend it and earn the right to call yourself the Reigning, Defending, Undisputed Lightweight & Featherweight Champion of The World.

Any true fan knows that McGregor would prefer to earn his accolades the whole way through rather than be given it all, no matter what he says. A fighter wants to claw his way to the top, otherwise he's not a martial artist at heart but a prize fighter. I know this as a fan, a practitioner, and an aspiring professional.

Last edited:
Back