[Video] Crazy black man killed by NYPD in Brooklyn

So a mentally challenged person with mental illness gets killed, justifiably, by the cops and your response is to call him a "retarded bitch," "a piece of shit," and a "dipshit" and actively celebrate that he's dead and that the world is a better now that he's dead.

I hope you feel good about yourself. Also lol @ you referring to yourself as being a "non-dipshit" for celebrating a special needs man's death and not feeling sorry for him or his family.

This is the appropriate response. Man, people here.

I get that you have to automatically, without any understanding of the situation or coherent thoughts, make excuses for the black guy and try and excuse his terroristic behavior, non-dipshits won't.

Come up with ANY excuse you want for terrorizing innocent women and children, no one with a brain will give a shit. The world is better with that piece of shit gone, amazing riddance.

Lmfao @ liberalism. The fact that you need this explained to you secures 2020 for non-dipshits. The orange one is right, he could legit shoot someone on the street and he still wins because he's running against idiotic, brainless messaging from the left.

I get that you have to automatically, without any understanding of the situation or coherent thoughts, make excuses for the black guy and and try and excuse his terroristic behavior, non-dipshits won't.

Come up with ANY excuse you want for terrorizing innocent women and children, no one with a brain will give a shit. The world is better with that piece of shit gone, amazing riddance.

Lmfao @ liberalism. The fact that you need this explained to you secures 2020 for non-dipshits. The orange one is right, he could legit shoot someone on the street and he still wins because he's running against idiotic, brainless messaging from the left.

A drooling moron as always. A mentally challenged and mentally ill guy deliriously pretending to point a gun with his pipe at people = a piece of shit that deserves to die.

I'm guessing Tamir Rice was exhibiting "terroristic behavior" by playing with that toy gun. I mean...at least that looked like a gun. And he wasn't retarded and mentally ill, but he was like 8 years old.

But, cards on the table, can you be a man and admit that any black person, whether retarded, or mentally ill, or a child, or a school teacher is a piece of shit? Come on, let's hear it. Or is it any retarded person? Or is it any mentally ill person? I need to make sure I get it right.

A drooling moron as always. A mentally challenged and mentally ill guy deliriously pretending to point a gun with his pipe at people = a piece of shit that deserves to die.

I'm guessing Tamir Rice was exhibiting "terroristic behavior" by playing with that toy gun. I mean...at least that looked like a gun. And he wasn't retarded and mentally ill, but he was like 8 years old.

But, cards on the table, can you be a man and admit that any black person, whether retarded, or mentally ill, or a child, or a school teacher is a piece of shit? Come on, let's hear it. Or is it any retarded person? Or is it any mentally ill person? I need to make sure I get it right.

A *replica. And flourishing said replica.

C'mon man... I agree with you when you're right despite your hatred and inability to be objective towards police issues, but Rice, as tragic as it was, had a replica pistol and was using it in a manner that could very reasonably be deemed dangerous

If you spent more time reading all the words when you stalk me you'd know that I have a pretty clear definition of a piece of shit. Hint: it has nothing to do with race. Don't let that stop you from crying out "racism" every single time you encounter people smarter than you. You save us time by letting us know you're a moron, up front.

It does, often, have a lot to do with assaulting innocent and unsuspecting people. The Rice case was pretty sad, no the child shouldn't have died. Your party won't allow it, but those of us without a lobotomy know that it takes a special kind of dipshit to allow your child to run around in public with a toy gun ever since.... oh..... maybe 1980, give or take a few years. It's always tragic when "parents" and "adults" cause the death of a child by being worthless scum (again, every race has examples).

So, what will you do now that you can't race-bait? We both know you argue based on emotions and take whatever position Rachel and Ellen tell you to. You better pray they move to, suddenly, having their writers make arguments on logic and facts (not likely). Until then, just keep spouting the hilarious and dipshitted message of the left. YOU CAN DO IT! "Terrorists are cool as long as they're black!!" lmfao. Idiots.

If you spent more time reading all the words when you stalk me you'd know that I have a pretty clear definition of a piece of shit. Hint: it has nothing to do with race. Don't let that stop you from crying out "racism" every single time you encounter people smarter than you. You save us time by letting us know you're a moron, up front.

It does, often, have a lot to do with assaulting innocent and unsuspecting people. The Rice case was pretty sad, no the child shouldn't have died. Your party won't allow it, but those of us without a lobotomy know that it takes a special kind of dipshit to allow your child to run around in public with a toy gun ever since.... oh..... maybe 1980, give or take a few years. It's always tragic when "parents" and "adults" cause the death of a child by being worthless scum (again, every race has examples).

So, what will you do now that you can't race-bait? We both know you argue based on emotions and take whatever position Rachel and Ellen tell you to. You better pray they move to, suddenly, having their writers make arguments on logic and facts (not likely). Until then, just keep spouting the hilarious and dipshitted message of the left. YOU CAN DO IT! "Terrorists are cool as long as they're black!!" lmfao. Idiots.

LOL @ you being smarter than literally anyone on this board.

So the kid pointing a replica gun didn't deserve to die - that was tragic.
But the mentally ill man with the mind of a child pointing a pipe deserved to die and you're happy about it.

This guy could have been brain-dead and dying of Super AIDS, and he'd still be worth more to our society and world than you, you worthless botched abortion of a lifelong loser.

It's an absolutely tragic situation, but realistically what were the officers supposed to do? If that's a real gun you can't just let the guy shoot people. Sucks that he died, but if his mental health is that critical he should have been in an institution. But it could have also been a deliberate suicide-by-cop for all I know.

But the mentally ill man with the mind of a child pointing a pipe deserved to die and you're happy about it.

This guy could have been brain-dead and dying of Super AIDS, and he'd still be worth more to our society and world than you, you worthless botched abortion of a lifelong loser.

Thank you! The answer to what trotsky does when he can't scream 'racism' like a bitch lmfao. HAHAHAHA you are the best!

You couldn't have been a better caricature of the left. Cry racism until facts, once facts then ad hominems. This shit is gold. You're fucked in 2020 and I'm gonna love it even more than these 4 years (which doesn't even seem possible yet, it's so good).

Just to be clear- I paid more in taxes last year than you'll gross in your highest-earning decade.

Stay cryin' kid.

Last edited:
CXVp7OfU0AA8F7V.jpg

Here's the "toy" next to a legit .45

Sad as hell.

It's an absolutely tragic situation, but realistically what were the officers supposed to do? If that's a real gun you can't just let the guy shoot people. Sucks that he died, but if his mental health is that critical he should have been in an institution. But it could have also been a deliberate suicide-by-cop for all I know.

I had to deal with so many mentally ill people as a policeman. Often times their families, out of desperation or not being able to afford the proper care, would dump them onto the streets.

Wait...there's such a thing as "Super AIDS" ?!

th

Thank you! The answer to what trotsky does when he can't scream 'racism' like a bitch lmfao. HAHAHAHA you are the best!

You couldn't have been a better caricature of the left. Cry racism until facts, once facts then ad hominems. This shit is gold. You're fucked in 2020 and I'm gonna love it even more than these 4 years (which doesn't even seem possible yet, it's so good).

For real, though, I'm serious about my valuation of you. In 2020, your life's apex will still be annoying people by being the dumbest poster on a politics subforum of a fringe sports website. Other than dropping text lingo acronyms like a teenage girl and getting your highest level of human contact by aggravating people with your has-to-be-on-the-autism-spectrum stupidity, what do you have?

For real, though, I'm serious about my valuation of you. In 2020, your life's apex will still be annoying people by being the dumbest poster on a politics subforum of a fringe sports website. Other than dropping text lingo acronyms like a teenage girl and getting your highest level of human contact by aggravating people with your has-to-be-on-the-autism-spectrum stupidity, what do you have?

Well (as witnessed here) I have an argument based on logic and facts that you can't admit is right because you're incapable of thought. That alone is more than you'll ever posses. Forget the AMZN (that's a ticker symbol, not an acronym) monies. I know you're not smart enough to have a memory, but just the other day I pointed out that there's not one single person on the planet that gives a fuck about your opinion, that HAS NOT changed, so most of your post is pointless. I change lives, for the better, on the daily, how about you?

How's your pretend job going lmfao?

Well (as witnessed here) I have an argument based on logic and facts that you can't admit is right because you're incapable of thought. That alone is more than you'll ever posses. Forget the AMZN (that's a ticker symbol, not an acronym) monies.

How's your pretend job going lmfao?

Well, at least you have delusions, whether about logic or wealth.

It's just my (humble) opinion that you should kill yourself. And please don't take that as bullying: it's not. It's just an honest-to-goodness, best-of-my-ability valuation on how you maximize your worth. I mean, if you're a religious man, there might well be a short bus to hell waiting for you. But, if you're not, I have to believe that sweet nothingness would probably be better for you than a life of eating boogers in the corner of society like you do now.

Idk. Food for thought.

Wow. And lol at the girl saying he had a bright future ahead of him. Sure he did, he loved to laugh, go to school, and occasionally burglarize local homes! What's wrong with that?!?!

At 1:40 of the video it becomes comical. I actually could not stop laughing. This story and the man in Brooklyn shot is standard police work, nothing out of the ordinary.

Poor Harambe never even had a chance at life, the other two had their’s. Let that resonate for a minute.

{<jimmies}
RIP Harambe

@dfoster maybe amend title to "mentally ill" or something that doesn't make the guy sound like he was rabid or actually being violent?

lol, he WAS rabid and violent. Thanks for bringing that up.

Did you see the way he chased after the mother and her child? They saw him approaching, CHANGED their course to get away from him, he still pursued her and stuck the pipe in her face. Not to mention she was a tiny woman, about half his size. He almost ran into the little kid in pursuit of the mother. If he accidentally bumped into him he would have knocked him down for sure at the speed he was going. What about him sticking that pipe into to the throat of the guy standing in front of the store. The physical contact would have done some damage to the throat, it's a kill gesture.

Total blatant disregard for anyone's safety.

lol, he WAS rabid and violent. Thanks for bringing that up.

Did you see the way he chased after the mother and her child? They saw him approaching, CHANGED their course to get away from him, he still pursued her and stuck the pipe in her face. Not to mention she was a tiny woman, about half his size. He almost ran into the little kid in pursuit of the mother. If he accidentally bumped into him he would have knocked him down for sure at the speed he was going. What about him sticking that pipe into to the throat of the guy standing in front of the store. The physical contact would have done some damage to the throat, it's a kill gesture.

Total blatant disregard for anyone's safety.

That's not rabid....or violent.

He was a frantic guys mid-episode. He didn't attack anyone or freak out.

I'm obviously paternalistic to vulnerable types, but I certainly don't blame the cops at all, but people HERE rationalizing this is really gross. This was a special needs guy who didn't hurt anyone and ended up dying during an episode.

Back