• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Video] Crazy black man killed by NYPD in Brooklyn

This just highlights the problem we have with mental illness in this country. I would liked to have seen a different outcome in this case, but we all know what happens when the police think a black man has a gun in this country.

This just highlights the problem we have with mental illness in this country. I would liked to have seen a different outcome in this case, but we all know what happens when the police think a black man has a gun in this country.

2.5/10

Justified.

It’s not like he was waving a king size pack of Reese’s.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...bipolar-man-health-shooting-article-1.3915962

lol, this is an example how you can inflame this by just quoting the people. Without the video, there could be a riot.

Apparently not loving enough to refrain from terrorizing a mother and her young child. He definitely was not well loved by them either.

Right, that's why they recoiled in horror when he jumped at them with the pipe pointing at their throat.

This kind of stupid discrepancies between 'impartial witnesses' and the video make you wonder about the other shootings of black men by the police.

The police did the right thing,

But I hope people aren’t happy that a black special ed student is dead.

there's no outrage here. from family and friends is pretty standard .

even the news stations who call it outrage dont even have evidence of outrage.

interviewed a whole 2 people, and one wasn't even particularly fussed.

so thus far this there's nothing here.

Holy shit. What a retarded bitch. I'm sorry the cops have to deal with the psychological ramifications of killing this piece of shit but hopefully, with time, they realize that the SECOND they ended this dipshit's life they made the world a WAY better place than it was the second before.

The only better outcome here would have been the piece of trash dying BEFORE terrorizing the innocent mother and child. Barring the invention of a time machine (and him dying moments earlier), this is absolutely the best outcome possible. Society won the second that the dipshit died playing dipshit games.

Anyone who wants terrorists running around terrorizing innocent people (SPOLER: ALL terrorists have mental diseases, that doesn't garner sympathy from non-dipshits) should be the ones to get terrorized. The rest of us (with brains) will be grateful the cops got rid of another broke wastling.

Oh', this must be the "Unarmed Black Man Shot By NYPD" guy the news tickers were floating around.

MSM is scum. Good shoot.

NYDN wasn’t pleased. Shaun king wasn’t pleased. I’m outraged.

Oh man Colin Kapernick thinks the police lynched him. There you have it. The morale compass of the country says it’s not justified. we must riot.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...bipolar-man-health-shooting-article-1.3915962

lol, this is an example how you can inflame this by just quoting the people. Without the video, there could be a riot.

Apparently not loving enough to refrain from terrorizing a mother and her young child. He definitely was not well loved by them either.

Right, that's why they recoiled in horror when he jumped at them with the pipe pointing at their throat.

This kind of stupid discrepancies between 'impartial witnesses' and the video make you wonder about the other shootings of black men by the police.
Wtf Bob Dylan was doing there?

NYDN wasn’t pleased. Shaun king wasn’t pleased. I’m outraged.
Is Shaun King still pretending to be black?

Wtf Bob Dylan was doing there?

Is Shaun King still pretending to be black?
Bro, he identifies as black. Who are you! Racist!

Also lol how he’s never acknowledged his previous twitter rants before he became “famous” that bragged about carrying a gun and no one could fuck with him.

It's fucked up that it's made to look a certain way in the press, and then surprise, it turns out there was more to the story.

Suicide by cop, maybe.

If someone's playing around like that, officers can't magically know the guy is mentally ill, as if that matters at all. They did what they were trained to do.

Bro, he identifies as black. Who are you! Racist!

Also lol how he’s never acknowledged his previous twitter rants before he became “famous” that bragged about carrying a gun and no one could fuck with him.
He probably identified himself as a white Texan back then tho

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back