(video) Anderson Silva vs. Michael Bisping heated face off (Bisping curves Silva in handshake)

I like how Bisping just crumbled the flag up into a ball when he was done with it....

Feel sorry for Bisping, kinda. Anderson is gonna clown him.

For the record I'm British and I hope Anderson knocks this guy's head off. All this for Great Britain bullshit is just........ Yeah bullshit.

I'm confused, when is the fight? Asian time please lol

uhhhh did you forget about this?

henderson-vs-bisping-knockout-o.gif

Thats about as humbled as you can get.
How can I forget that. Just saying his mouth writes checks his ass can't cash.

Classic Bisping. He was so gotten to that Anderson snubbed his handshake that he just had to pay him back lol.

i don't understand how bisping can act like he has... is it just overcompensating to hide the fact that he's scared shitless?

i don't know how you can talk so much shit and be so disrespectful to the greatest ufc champion of all time. Michael bisping will never touch gold much less defend it like Anderson did. his behavior is beyond crazy. dude wants to talk shit to silva like Chael. But even chael wouldn't talk shit about silva at this point in his career, maybe call him old and washed up but that's about it - what else can you say really? greatest resume in UFC history.

people love to hate on Weidman at least he respected the legacy of Anderson silva like a proper fighter should.

i don't understand how bisping can act like he has... is it just overcompensating to hide the fact that he's scared shitless?

i don't know how you can talk so much shit and be so disrespectful to the greatest ufc champion of all time. Michael bisping will never touch gold much less defend it like Anderson did. his behavior is beyond crazy. dude wants to talk shit to silva like Chael. But even chael wouldn't talk shit about silva at this point in his career, maybe call him old and washed up but that's about it - what else can you say really? greatest resume in UFC history.

people love to hate on Weidman at least he respected the legacy of Anderson silva like a proper fighter should.

When Weidman fought Silva, Silva's legacy was different from what it is now.

Last edited:
Man I'm trying really hard not to get too excited for this fight because it will more than likely be disappointing

remember how hyped everyone was for anderson-diaz? and that was pretty bad

I think the days of anderson putting on great fights is long gone but I hope I'm wrong

i got bisping in this fight, i think he will out work silva

When Weidman fought Silva's, Silva's legacy was different from what it is now.

not really. silva got popped for using steroids to recover from one of the most gruesome injuries the UFC has ever seen inside of the octagon. it's a bit different imo than dudes just juicing to enhance their performance, though still obviously illegal.

LOL at Bisping waving that flag. Thats the only reason you are relevant we got a goat fighting a never was.

Lol, why does AS still need an interpreter when he answers
in english?
One thing is to speak english, another is to understand spoken english. Especially with british accent.

anderson should've hugged him and told him how sohhy he is that it isn't a fight for the belch

Bisping got trolled by anderson again like he did at the open workouts. Hes getting a beating tommorow.

Was that audio recorded on a potato?

not really. silva got popped for using steroids to recover from one of the most gruesome injuries the UFC has ever seen inside of the octagon. it's a bit different imo than dudes just juicing to enhance their performance, though still obviously illegal.

I have to politely disagree with you. Did you hear some of his answers at his hearing after he got popped? He's a liar and a cheater. When you believe a thief or liar or cheater, you do so at your own peril.

Let me put it to you another way, if one of my employees stole stole from me, I'd fire them. If they said it was the first time they did it and they won't do it again, I wouldn't believe them.

Back