[VIDEO] Advanced Fight Simulation - Conor vs Khabib

Discussion in 'The Lightweights' started by Psychedelic, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Psychedelic Silver Belt

Forget the random simulations from that crappy EA game. This is the real shit.

This simulation offers a comprehensive insight on how the fight between Khabib 'The Eagle' Nurmagomedov, and Conor 'The GOAT' McGregor will go down.

Play-by-play analysis of the simulation:

While Conor is playing touch-butt with Ido Portal in the mountains, training his cardio for a grueling 5 round grind in his upcoming fight, Khabib attacks him by surprise.

The Eagle channels all his wrestling power and goes for a double-legged takedown against the GOAT. The GOAT uses his much underrated defensive wrestling to thwart The Eagle's prolonged takedown onslaught.

The body can take only so much, and in his obsession to take the GOAT down, the Eagle gets injured. After which, The GOAT disposes of the Eagle, under the watchful eyes of Ido Portal.

Ladies and Gentlemen, bet the house and your life savings on Conor McGregor.

{<Mcgoat}

2. Vegesus44 Yellow Card Yellow Card

3. Sapp Silver Belt

Didn't look like a fair fight. Artem was clearly in the cage with him in that simulation.

4. boss429 BowtieA$$a$$in

My take away from this is "Holy fuck thats a big ass bird" but he may have bitten off a little more than he can chew there, how the fuck did he expect to get that fucker off the ground, not to mention his buddy had his back.

Still though that goat took a beating falling on those rocks and if he survived probably felt pretty shitty for several days after.

To be fair though the eagle beat himself by being over confident and over aggressive.

5. AyDeeDee Banned Banned

The GOAT showed elusive movement here all that touchbutt in the mountains worked well for him.

6. Parapikoo Yellow Belt

Best analysis so far

7. KOFight228 Banned Banned

8. dertdent Purple Belt

Well.... it's better analysis than that Mysterio guy.

9. 93confirmed Green Belt

Well played, TS.

10. Psychedelic Silver Belt

Overconfidence ("let's go with your chicken!" "i take him down 100 times. wat he gana do ?) and over aggressiveness ("i will smash Canor." "Daynaaaa .. I will smash your son") will be the downfall of Khabib 'The Eagle' Nurmagomedov.

11. FireKidWS TheMeanStreets

Damn I didn’t expect that eagle to live through that shit. He’s lucky he came out alive.

{<Mcgoat}