VIDEO: ABC What Would You Do? Manager tells Patron to remove MAGA Hat

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Manager tells man he needs to remove his MAGA hat

Next video in same restaurant this time the Manager is Pro Trump instead of Anti Trump and the guy is wearing an Impeach shirt to see the different reactions.
Manager tells man to cover up his Impeach 45 shirt

Let’s assume I rarely take the time to actually watch videos sherdoggers post and post whatever the results are, eh?

Apparently the manager doesn't want anything too political in his place, and is an asshole. Threadworthy?

Where I work, it's the opposite.

Location matters.

Try it at a dangerous Coney island in Detroit with bullet proof glass, or even most starbucks, and you'll get the opposite.

Apparently the manager doesn't want anything too political in his place, and is an asshole. Threadworthy?

Did you watch the video? The manager is an actor and we don't know what he thinks. Oops.

Perfect. Private establishment can deny service to anyone so long as not a protected class like race

Its something different, not the repetitive topics you see in the war room by the same posters, I thought people would enjoy watching the reactions with the hidden camera show, people enjoy these hidden camera experiments.

Perfect. Private establishment can deny service to anyone so long as not a protected class like race

Actually they can deny service to anyone for any reason. They just cannot treat you differently if they do give you service.

Well, unless there's a legally protected class involved...I don't do anything. It's not my store. If I find it offensive then I don't eat there again.

Unless I'm @JamesRussler ...then I draft a Constitutional Amendment barring restaurants from asking people to leave over political clothing.

LMFAO @ Trump supporters standing up for MAGA hat but being against Impeach 45 shirt.....Show's how big of fucking pussies Trump supporters are and how big of hypocrites they are.

"call the police on that guy wearing the Impeach 45 shirt".....How big of a fucking pussy do you have to be?

Fucking disgrace to America....Tired of these pussies.

It's so fucked that supporting the POTUS is so shat upon by the masses. He's the fucking President, deal with it and respect it.

Respect the rank, not the man? Is that how they say it? Just basic respect.

edit: I didn't expect ANYONE to be like dem dudes. Hespect... I was shocked at actually viewing this. My bad

Trump supporters are bigger whiners than non-supporters. Can’t say I’m surprised.

Trump supporters are bigger whiners than non-supporters. Can’t say I’m surprised.

I suggest you watch those videos again, the only people that identified as Trump supporters were the ones at the end that defended him. Not that I can't say im surprised by your post.

Well, unless there's a legally protected class involved...I don't do anything. It's not my store. If I find it offensive then I don't eat there again.

Unless I'm @JamesRussler ...then I draft a Constitutional Amendment barring restaurants from asking people to leave over political clothing.

Lol. Good one! That reminds me of something those folks down South used to say in the early 1860's:

Well, unless there's a legally protected person involved...I don't do anything. It's not my store. If I find it offensive then I don't eat there again.

Unless I'm @AbrahamLincoln ...then I draft a Constitutional Amendment barring restaurants from asking black people to leave.

So I guess maybe the government should boss those private businesses around sometimes, eh? Perhaps it's not such a revolutionary idea after all.

This is reality TV, aka, scripted

Back