Video: ABC news segment from the 90s Height matters to women most short guys have no shot

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This was a brutal reality check from over twenty years ago for those short guys, the five foot guy was the best looking facially but he still wasnt attractive even said he was a millionaire and the one woman basically said they would only date him if the others were like psychos or killers or something.
Also these women arent even pretty but still very picky the homely girls dont even want a short guy the short guys in the experiment were 5 foot 6 to 5 foot. I think the study was from the mid 90s.

'

Fast forward to 2017 onward girls are asked if height matters

Last edited:
And the obsession with the male body continues.

You would figure that on a male dominated forum there would be a bigger portion of threads obsessing over the female form, which is much more esthetically pleasing.

<Fedor23>

Made me laugh so hard. She might as well have been talking about a plank of wood. Of course you don't marry a 2X4
You know whats fucked up but funny is all the women were ugly, yet dissing the short guys, the five foot guy was the best looking yet they rather have a six foot four ogre looking guy with receding hair, cold hard truth

People love bashing short guys around here, almost an obsession. It seems like everywhere else too, as I hear the term 'manlet' being used outside of sherdog now. It's pretty fucking weird how some insults are trivialized and others are tantamount to hate crimes.

And before anyone's 'detectors' go off, I'm 5' 11". I guess on sherdog that may qualify for manlet status, though.

Interesting. I don't recall having any issues & I'm only 5'8".
I realize that the cut off for the study was 5'6" but I wouldn't think that the extra 2 inches would make that much of a difference.
I wonder if they did this study again now if the results would be any different?

Lost at the title "Manlets BTFO"

sherdog loves talking about manlets lol

Oh yeah, and does anyone else here find pretty, thin pregnant women are sexy af?

Not to steer the topic in a totally different direction or anything...

Oh yeah, and does anyone else here find pretty, thin pregnant women are sexy af?

Not to steer the topic in a totally different direction or anything...
Idk about sexy, but I'd fuck them.

No need for a condom is a check in the plus column.

Idk about sexy, but I'd fuck them.

No need for a condom is a check in the plus column.

<{jackyeah}>

Idk, it’s just something about them still keeping their shape and staying thin but having the belly that’s kinda hot.

And the obsession with the male body continues.

You would figure that on a male dominated forum there would be a bigger portion of threads obsessing over the female form, which is much more esthetically pleasing.

<Fedor23>
Well @TidWell is the TS here. He's easily the gayest poster on this forum

People love bashing short guys around here, almost an obsession. It seems like everywhere else too, as I hear the term 'manlet' being used outside of sherdog now. It's pretty fucking weird how some insults are trivialized and others are tantamount to hate crimes.

And before anyone's 'detectors' go off, I'm 5' 11". I guess on sherdog that may qualify for manlet status, though.

Im not bashing short guys, just the messanger, Abc news and those women did the study not me they dissed short dudes

I dont do that just found it funny that these women none of them pretty were laughing and clowning on the short dudes, it was funny in a messed up way like dam wtf

Imagine if some guys clowned on super 300 pound fat girls it would be career ending and an outrage. You cannot shame women only men, make fun of their height, hair, and dick size is fair game.

Some of y’all need the serenity prayer in your lives.

Back