• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vid.: Shogun's INSANE shoulder workout!

Should honestly be doing Conor's floppy arms technique...
original

WAR FUCKED UP SHOULDERS SHOGUN!!!

Now we know why he always looks like he has never worked out in his life with his shirt off.

funny but...that exercise fucking kills like fuck...to me its torture

A few more weeks of that and he will be manhandling Jon Jones

Shoguns Gonna win that title 2017.

I assume this was a group workout together with half a dozen 50 year old housewives

beast mode, I just wish he would do some ab and chest work every once in a while.

After his loss to Jones, Shogun should have realized that he will never be LHW champ again and that a drop to MW would be the best for his career.

It's a shame he didn't do this 5 years ago.

It's not a bad workout, it's not as easy as it looks even if the weights aren't big he's doing a lot of repetitions and who knows what kind of work out he had before that. Or maybe he's just warming up for shoulder work out with bigger weights. He's not some 20 year old bodybuilder, he's a 30+ fighter with many injuries, he can't just lift big weights all the time.

Back