VID: Paul Felder Spinning Back Fist KO

Haha dat sound tho. That was like watching it for the first time all over again. Good editing job.

Those should be illegal. Way more powerful then a regular punch and very concussive.

:D I dislike team alpha male, so this was awesome.

except for Joseph

'Twas a bittersweet night for alpha male.

Those should be illegal. Way more powerful then a regular punch and very concussive.

While we're at it let's ban leg kicks to the head and upper cuts since those are also concussive.

STFU dude

While we're at it let's ban leg kicks to the head and upper cuts since those are also concussive.

STFU dude

I would ban spinning heel kicks to the head, and spinning back fists. High kicks and uppercuts can stay.

The reason is that the spinning techniques cause too much permanent damage.

Yea in fact, they should just meet in the middle and have a spot of tea instead of fighting too.

How is it possible to dislike Dillashaw?

He somewhat came off as annoying after beating Barao, and this is coming from someone who could care less about Barao. He also said some other stuff like Dodson's win over him being lucky(iirc).

I would ban spinning heel kicks to the head, and spinning back fists. High kicks and uppercuts can stay.

The reason is that the spinning techniques cause too much permanent damage.

Damage of any kind is an occupational hazard when you're a professional fighter, permanent or otherwise. This isn't Tai Chi, this is FIGHTING.

Guys, can somebody make a gif out of that beauty? I can't right now, at work on my shitty phone and I'm bad at making them anyways.

That's such a fucking amazingly timed backfist, daymn. Need it into my gif collection!

Interesting prospect for sure. Castillo is no slouch and Felder pretty much handled him throughout the whole fight. Definitely interested in seeing how he does in the future.

Guys, can somebody make a gif out of that beauty? I can't right now, at work on my shitty phone and I'm bad at making them anyways.

That's such a fucking amazingly timed backfist, daymn. Need it into my gif collection!

Didn't make this but found it on Google pretty easily.

ReasonableBothAngora.gif

Back