[VID]Cerrone's Transformation

you need to watch the whole 20 min video thats in the ufc yt account

its something like donald cerrone part 2

WATCH IT

no not really. i understand this.
have you ever been in a fight? like not just getting stomped. but i mean like you agree to fight another person one on one and are ready to do it?

you have to get your mind in the right frame of mind. not too confident but you have to get any bitchassness out of you.

go live life a little, kid. then come back to posting on here.

go on, get

lol. Take it easy Renzo.
I was having a joke at Donald Cerrone's expense. Sometimes that's what people do when someone takes themselves too seriously, or gets too self-important, or in Cerrone's case, puts on a cartoonish cowboy-hat Fonzie persona that gets kids like you all pumped up.

That video was AWESOME! I usually don't say this about many things, but that gave me goosebumps for real. Cowboy is one of the realest dudes ever, and he's not afraid to be open and honest. Great share TS.

Great vid post

Really puts you there for just the slightest glimpse and taste of what it is like. I have done some public speaking type deals that were insane on the nerves. It is the wait that is the bad part.

Waiting to go on is what is terrible. Once you begin, everything melts away and you are doing your thing but while you wait your turn, from hours to minutes to seconds, that is the shit part

Back