Victor is here!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Victor is going to be making his debut soon and he is a unique character known to have broken many hearts while using his seductive espionage skills couple with his laser katana to represent France the way it should be!

Screenshot 2024-01-26 7.56.59 AM.png

I am a Steve Fox fan as well as Lars Alexandersson but I appreciate other well-dressed characters with modern stylish sense of fashion and charisma.

you like lars?
i checked out of tekken at lars.
Gon and Boskonavith make sense but lars was a bridge too far.
its a shame that tekken could learn a thing or two ffrom snk about character development

you like lars?
i checked out of tekken at lars.
Gon and Boskonavith make sense but lars was a bridge too far.
its a shame that tekken could learn a thing or two ffrom snk about character development

Few things I did not about Lars was the ambiguous nature of his fighting style. Its either karate, Shorinji kenpo or its military style. A lack of pedigree bothered me. I liked how Jin re-learned a traditional karate style. I just wish they went in to depth with Lars.

I also liked his side-stance style as I am huge Ricardo Lopez fan and love any fighter who stands side ways be it boxing or karate. Hence why I am a big fan of Steve Fox who goes side ways with Philly shell/Hearns style. Very effective stance if someone is willing to endure the learning curve.

Back