Vick will get back again and get that belt at 155

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as confident as you OP but Vick is no slouch I agree. Felder needs to be on his A-game or he’s going to get jabbed to death
Hitto my man, I like you but Vick is gonna starch Khabib

What a weird fight to go all in on.

"prove he is the best 155 lb fighter in the world"

He literally just got decimated in his last fight. At least let him get a few wins before starting with this nonsense.

Whatever, just post your next username here.

I think he will beat Felder.

Would be awesome to have him get an undeserved title shot against Khabib just to see him talk mad shit, then get wrestlefucked to oblivion.

I think he will beat Felder.

Would be awesome to have him get an undeserved title shot against Khabib just to see him talk mad shit, then get wrestlefucked to oblivion.
Khabib is already thinking about retirement, and I don't blame him for that, would you wanna face a 6'3 lightweight?

Don’t think anyone gives a shit if you quit Sherdog lol but thanks for letting us know.

Don’t think anyone gives a shit if you quit Sherdog lol but thanks for letting us know.
0NjJnQC.gif

Best 155er in the world? With those kinds of statements just go ahead and leave. You wont be missed.

Felder looked horrible against Mike Perry(even before he broke his hand), James "The GOAT" Vick by 2nd round doctor stoppage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back