Vick and Felder verbally agree to fight each other next

He seemed a legit prospect for awhile there after the Castillo fight and holding his own vs Barboza in spite of that horrible low blow. But after that he stopped spinning and being exciting for some reason. Which is the whole reason he got attention in the first place.

Huh? He had three finishes in a row before the Perry fight. Not sure what you're talking about.

Huh? He had three finishes in a row before the Perry fight. Not sure what you're talking about.
not only that but the perry fight was short notice and he broke his forearm

Glad Felder is staying at 155. I think James goes to sleep once again.

Was sort of hoping for Felder vs Duffy but this sounds good too

Felder could come in and crush him if Vick isn't mentally there because of that loss.

With that said, style wise, I think Vick poses some problems for Felder and if he can get the fight to the ground, he can finish Felder I think.

Props to Felder. He really will fight anyone any time. Unless he does some fuck shit, I'm a fan for life.

Hope Felder wrecks Vick.

Really something I don't like about Vick, not sure what it is. He needs to get humbled.

Maybe I'm just noticing it more these days but it seems like people don't know how to use the words "seen" and "saw" properly when conjugating "see"

Your post might not be guilty of this, since the ellipses could be replacing "I have" but it reminded me about it.
My English is far from flawless, but I did mean « I’ve never seen him as... ».

Vick isn't the most durable fighter while Felder is. I see Paul stopping him in this one.

My English is far from flawless, but I did mean « I’ve never seen him as... ».

Yeah that's what I figured, I didn't mean to call you out or anything. I first noticed it in making a murderer and, since then, I seem to be hearing it everywhere lol.

Look how polite Vick is.

Gaethje taught the guy respect. <{Heymansnicker}>

It would take something otherworldly for me to ever root for Vick. War Felder. Win, lose, or daw.

Back