Vettori's new watch

A.Langhe & Sohne it should be but he can't afford it, fuk Patek's, ugly R.M and Rolex.

As I'm assuming you know, Rolex steel sport models are good investments even if they're basic AsF.

That said if he has an in with a boutique, he can presumably get a Saxonia for ~$15-20K.

I have no idea what Costa's purse was supposed to be; but that might not be too far off if he's getting near 6 figures to show.

If you don't mind, what do you have against Patek?
It's not like they're Hublot.

Lol @ watches.

I remember them from my childhood, they were cool. You could always see what time of day it was.

Now I've got a phone that's always by me. And it's a watch and a walkman and a internet browser, too. All at once.

Wearing watches as was it jewellery is the most gay thing ever.

BTW, it's cool if you're gay. Don't wear a watch though.

As an avid and according to you anomalous straight watch wearer (usually a digital since I'm a day-trader with ADD so don't want to look at my phone because.... again ADD) I'd argue that willingly penetrating (or being penetrated) by a member of the same sex would be a bit (a whole hell of a lot) gayer <not that there's anything wrong with that> than wearing a wristwatch.

That said, yeah, a lot of people like to wear them for jewelry as opposed to being used as a tool; but that's modern youth these days. bright silly clothing, noodle haircuts, etc...

1qxbkz.jpg

Lol @ watches.

I remember them from my childhood, they were cool. You could always see what time of day it was.

Now I've got a phone that's always by me. And it's a watch and a walkman and a internet browser, too. All at once.

Ahahahahah <45>

Looks like he was wearing an Audemars Piguet skeleton watch in his post fight conference, that's a six figure watch at the very least last time I checked. Those guys are not as poor as they like to pretend...

He'll probably get a watch for free by some sponsorship deal.

Lol @ watches.

<{vega}>

I'm pretty sure no one under the age of 5 even knows what a watch is.

Yep. I haven't worn a watch in 20+ years. No interest. They're relics of a bygone era. If you like them, cool. You do you. I'm sure I spend money on things other people think are dumb too.

People without jobs are fun

Broke.

Because with that much foresight and his face first style he'll be broke once his chin gives out and the ufc tosses him aside.

Lol @ watches.

Lol poor people

Back