Very simple Bruschetta

lemon_ricotta_basil_bruschetta.jpg

Crusty bread
Ricotta
Honey
Lemon
Basil

You can make tons of different kinds of bruschetta

Videos getting better congrats. I'd recommend 2 things- looking at the camera without looking away every few seconds (breaks immersion), and maybe some free video editor to zoom into you a bit? Good luck dude

Videos getting better congrats. I'd recommend 2 things- looking at the camera without looking away every few seconds (breaks immersion), and maybe some free video editor to zoom into you a bit? Good luck dude

I total get how bad my eyes look. Lol.
I use wondershare filmora for the editing. I record the content with a galaxy S8. I use the camera app open camera.

I will try and play around with zooming more. I think this is my 66th video you should see how raw some of the first ones look.

I total get how bad my eyes look. Lol.
I use wondershare filmora for the editing. I record the content with a galaxy S8. I use the camera app open camera.

I will try and play around with zooming more. I think this is my 66th video you should see how raw some of the first ones look.

66 holy shit. i dont make youtube content other than for family stuff. so was just giving some ideas if this is gonna be your thang.

thats a great app i used that to make something for microbiology the other week

66 holy shit. i dont make youtube content other than for family stuff. so was just giving some ideas if this is gonna be your thang.

thats a great app i used that to make something for microbiology the other week

Yeah I love hearing ideas from other people, they are always welcome.
I've been at this just over 2 years with a few breaks in there.
My day job is being the head chef and minority owner of a restaurant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back