Very cool Junior Dos Santos video

Nice video, Junior is the man. Hope he has the belt for a very long time, peferct guy to be HW champ.

Nice video, Junior is the man. Hope he has the belt for a very long time, peferct guy to be HW champ.

alistairovereem_2190017b.jpg

Cheater!!! LOL no! Reem's goin to sleep! JDS is literally invincible and is the best HW ever.

jds vs reem will be now forum war of natural fighter vs steroid one ? gimme a break...

its funny how fans cant belive his favorite fighter use steroids. in pro sport alot of guys (and girls) do this, open your eyes, look at lombard, bader, alves etc. you really think they 100% natural and gifted by mother nature?

if you ever pump iron in your life you know the truth. i think alot of sportmens use steroids, not everyone are just caught on it

jds vs reem will be now forum war of natural fighter vs steroid one ? gimme a break...

its funny how fans cant belive his favorite fighter use steroids. in pro sport alot of guys (and girls) do this, open your eyes, look at lombard, bader, alves etc. you really think they 100% natural and gifted by mother nature?

if you ever pump iron in your life you know the truth. i think alot of sportmens use steroids, not everyone are just caught on it

yes. i think they all try to . and sometimes they get caught.
overeem , barnett , silva, bigfoot, king mo , cyborg ,sonnen etc....

Reem still has no chance vs JDS. It would be similar to Palhares vs Lombard, with Reem being Palhares.

let me know what y'all think!

Good music, great footage of Junior, nice selection of highlights, but this video suffers from the same failing as pretty much every highlights vid I've ever seen - in order to get to the good stuff you have to sit through a minute of boring shit at the start, usually training footage or grainy early career video, normally with quiet or slow music, featuring long shots of the fighter staring at the camera. A highlights video is not a biopic nor is it a psychological analysis, so just give us the stylish montage of footage, interview quotes, and good music straight away please!

Good music, great footage of Junior, nice selection of highlights, but this video suffers from the same failing as pretty much every highlights vid I've ever seen - in order to get to the good stuff you have to sit through a minute of boring shit at the start, usually training footage or grainy early career video, normally with quiet or slow music, featuring long shots of the fighter staring at the camera. A highlights video is not a biopic nor is it a psychological analysis, so just give us the stylish montage of footage, interview quotes, and good music straight away please!

thanks for the honesty.. the reason i added that intro stuff is basically to match the music, i wanted slow dark footage during the "ufo sound" at the start.. then as the music builds up introduce the fighter (u never know some ppl might not know who jds is), then as the drums kick in pick up the pace with training... then RIGHT as the music really kicks i come in with fast paced highlight action.

Back