Media Veronica Macedo Interview of Irene Aldana for FULL REPTILE

Aldana's home is a cat house... er, her house has been taken over by her cats.
She had a rough time with COVID-19, but she says she's ready for 5 rounds now.
In the re-scheduling of this fight, the date was given to her while she was still ill (rather than waiting for her recovery first).
She's got to go through two separate quarantines before the fight (one in Las Vegas and one in Abu Dhabi).
She's waking and sleeping on Mexico time, not trying to adapt to Abu Dhabi time.
She doesn't think her weight cut will be a problem.

I'm hoping she's completely healthy, a lean mean killing machine. Though I like & respect Holly's behavior outside the octagon I feel it's time for new blood. Will be rooting big time for Aldana. Also a bit afraid that Holm & her coaches plan another aerobic point fighting match going the distance while we watch paint drying. Or (as Holm did against Bethe) the ref warns them for inaction & as Irene starts to engage HH head kicks her to oblivion.

Last edited:
I don’t see her full reptile. Not even partial reptile.

You should respect your elders.
That's probably too much to expect since @Make MMA Great Again very clearly must have had a previous account that got banned (he hasn't been clever enough to hide this effectively). The only mystery is how many previous accounts and bannings he has gone through.

Surely it must take extremely outrageous bad behavior to get banned, as it seems to be quite difficult just to get a yellow card. For example, I've been involved in many very heated verbal battles (where I dished out as well as received) on this site without having been yellow-carded even once. What it takes to get banned must be very bad indeed!

Everybody has a podcast these days
Except for Tony Ferguson.
If he had a podcast with Eddie Bravo, I would watch the shit out of that.

V& ALDANA EPISODE 3
9/28/2020
Full Reptile

"ON THIS EPISODE, VERONICA IS JOINED BY UFC FIGHTER IRENE ALDANA WHO FIGHT HOLLY HOLM THIS WEEK ON UFC FIGHT ISLAND.

UFC ATHLETE VERONICA MACEDO HOST A NEW SHOW TALKING ABOUT THE UNIQUE AND NUANCED ASPECTS OF FIGHTING AS WELL AS CURRENT TOPICS IN MIXED MARTIAL ARTS.

NEW GUESTS EACH SHOW!"

~
Veronica Macedo
1jiq62lfh9e21.jpg

VeronicaMacedoHeroUpdated.jpg

~
~
%D0%A5%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BC_SjIbjIP.jpg

She's hot!

By the way, didn't know that a "Reptilian" has mammary glands. :cool:

Yessir

That is not ish ish and she's only a kid. Her brother throws some TIGHT ass punches as well with stabbing power and I believe he trains MMA but no clue if he's serious about it at all.

I'm glad she's now wearing gloves when destroying trees with her fists... she used to do it bare-knuckle.

I'm glad she's now wearing gloves when destroying trees with her fists... she used to do it bare-knuckle.
Mad ting, eh? Bare knuckles on trees, wooden doors, and denting up METAL doors with bare fists. For a kid!

I've seen so many UFC fighters throw hooks with their hands flopping back and hitting with the knuckles you knock on the door with. This family DOES NOT do that! They all have TIGHT, clean punches that land on the proper knuckles. A lot of pros could benefit from this device I suspect.

Says the guy who never tried it and is waiting for his....

That's probably too much to expect since @Make MMA Great Again very clearly must have had a previous account that got banned (he hasn't been clever enough to hide this effectively). The only mystery is how many previous accounts and bannings he has gone through.

Surely it must take extremely outrageous bad behavior to get banned, as it seems to be quite difficult just to get a yellow card. For example, I've been involved in many very heated verbal battles (where I dished out as well as received) on this site without having been yellow-carded even once. What it takes to get banned must be very bad indeed!
2 accounts. Now stop dodging the question. Why are you so obsessed with WMMA? Are you a girl? Just admit you are, at least that way it would make sense as to your cringyness.

Back