Venum equipment

fumanchu451

White Belt
Reaction score
I've heard alot of good things about venum equipment and i was looking into purchasing some. Except theres a problem venumfight.com the homepage for venum doesnt work. I see different venum products on different sites but i wanted to order everything i want from the same site. Is it just my computer or does it happen to other users on here? It loads to 100% then i hear some music but nothing ever actually loads. Thanks for the help.

I just got a Venum Power Gi, I'm not impressed. It is super fucking heavy and stiff feeling, and the shoulders are a bit narrow. It's a high quality GI, I'm just not partial to armor-like gis and I have heavy shoulders for my weight, so it may be good for other people.

I own a pair of Venum shorts also, they are pretty sweet. I've had them for 2 years though, and they're on the down side of their life. Great fitting and looking shorts, though.

I just got a Venum Power Gi, I'm not impressed. It is super fucking heavy and stiff feeling, and the shoulders are a bit narrow. It's a high quality GI, I'm just not partial to armor-like gis and I have heavy shoulders for my weight, so it may be good for other people.

I own a pair of Venum shorts also, they are pretty sweet. I've had them for 2 years though, and they're on the down side of their life. Great fitting and looking shorts, though.

finally somebody with the same experience like me!

imo venum is one the most overrated g&e companies.
not a single piece of their product line is the best of its category and they are usually overpriced.
you should just stick to them if flashy designs are the most important criterion for you.

imo venum is one the most overrated g&e companies.
not a single piece of their product line is the best of its category and they are usually overpriced.
you should just stick to them if flashy designs are the most important criterion for you.

this, and also their shorts and shirts look terrible

never been really impressed with Venums gear but some of it is stylish and worth owning, but they are far too pricey

Back