• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Venom Page is the real deal and showed he always belonged in the UFC

Eh it wasn't all that great. Holland is basically a gatekeeper type guy. Couldn't put him away. I was not impressed by his performance... ha

His style /stance is annoying ASF he's going to get clipped soon

Fun fighter with elite skills but I can’t see him being champ material. Would like to be proven wrong though as I really enjoy his style.

A fight with WB would be cool and then if he gets through that he’s probably one fight away from the belt. That’s most likely where he will fall.

He’s a very very poor mans Anderson Silva
Bullshit. Aside from stance they have very similar styles and operate on reflexes and have very similar physical attributes. In fact, when it comes to the physical attributes, mvp has more of them and at a lower weight class.

He got destroyed by Lima and controlled by Storley in Bellator the supposedly minor leagues.
The guys were at the top of WW. Some Bellator divisions have 1 or 2 fighters that might be in the UFC Top 5...but they have very little depth. Holland lost to fighter in under 30 seconds and also got outclassed by a 40-year old Wonderboy. He's never come close to a title shot being a UFC elite.

He got destroyed by Lima and controlled by Storley in Bellator the supposedly minor leagues.

Ok when has that “ ufc is the major leagues” ever worked out?

Remember when there was a time you guys use to laugh at even thinking a WEC lightweight, could even be a top 10 lightweight in ufc.. let alone a champ.

Like I said many times, he's super entertaining and fun. Problems start when he fights good grapplers and wrestlers.

The UFC have great fights to come in the bank if they pick the right opponents for him

That was GOAT cornering from Mike Brown.

Back