vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mohawk Mauler
Marc Bergevin really wants to get Corey Crawford as a backup to Carey Price. Crawford is very open to the idea if the Hawks don't resign him and no one else offers him a starter's role. They know each other from when MB was in Chicago, and Waite was his goalie coach (FR).

At this point its about being back home for Old Man Crawford but i dont mind it at all he does pretty well still.

@Rawex

@Mohawk Mauler were you serious about Laine to Montreal or to any other team for that matter? Havent seen anything myself.

@Mohawk Mauler were you serious about Laine to Montreal or to any other team for that matter? Havent seen anything myself.

Seen a youtube vlogger talking about it and it being mentioned around MTL,i know they made trades before (Armia,Chiarot) so not sure how big the talks are if at all true.

Last edited:
Not at all serious it seems i was just messing with you @Rawex but it is mentioned on some MTL boards or brought up by french media.

Mentioned as an option for being a Big Boy Shooter.

Seen a youtube blogger talking about it and it being mentioned around MTL,i know they made trades before (Armia,Chiarot) so not sure how big the talks are if at all true.
Looks like Little will retire due to injury and Jets need a 2C. They tried to get Hayes and Stastny but they didnt stay. That or couple of dmen with Trouba, Byfuglien, Chiarot, Myers leaving the team.

What could Habs offer?

Domi's looking for a way out i hope he dont go to Pens which is a real possibility with Mario/Tie being close buddys apparently.

Domi/Poehling/Mete or Kulak for Laine/Picks

@Rawex

Domi's looking for a way out i hope he dont go to Pens which is a real possibility with Mario/Tie being close buddys apparently.

Domi/Poehling/Mete or Kulak for Laine/Picks

@Rawex
We see what happens. How likely it is that Johnny Hockey gets traded? Seen some rumours but dont seem likely to me.

Just realized i might have a chance to see/touch the cup soon,Zach Bogosian is from Massena NY which is only a 20min drive.

We went to same highschool but i was in tons of different schools(long story) so didnt really know him,he dated a rez girl all through out until he graduated and also hung out with some of the rez kids iirc

He played Lacrosse but obviously wasnt that good.lol

Massena.8.gif

@Mohawk Mauler Allen to Habs, thats 15m spent on 2 goalies. If Domi gets traded thats 3.1m of salary cap. Which brings Habs to 7.5m left in cap.
Any other trade rumblings with Habs?

@Rawex Suzuki #1C,Kotkaniemi #2C.

Also Danault already made comments about being used as a defensive C on the 3rd line now,coach tells media about Danaults comments

Julien - "We are not telling him NOT to score" lmao

bye bye Danault.

@Rawex Suzuki #1C,Kotkaniemi #2C.

Also Danault already made comments about being used as a defensive C on the 3rd line now,coach tells media about Danaults comments

Julien - "We are not telling him NOT to score" lmao

bye bye Danault.
So that rules out Isles as new team for Danault.

Habs have alot of late picks in this years draft, how many scouts you got in Finland @Mohawk Mauler ?
Kotkaniemi, Armia and Lehkonen already in the team, maybe draft couple dmen and a goalie?

I was initially saying Knights/Bolts the other day to you @Rawex but now that it's Stars against Vegas instead of Avs I'm kinda thinking stars may get it done. I think they have looked better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back