vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you didn't have the required 3 goalie starts per week to qualify for those

Yep, the short week was tough. Especially since I was getting Clammed.

Man, you have me on the ropes like prime George Foreman. This is brutal. 8-1-0 or whatever. Damn, dude. It ain't all gotta be like that. I thought we were cool.
<{vega}>

I feel better, now. @helax is just running wild. Has that team working as a unit! My guys are not producing as hoped so far...

I feel better, now. @helax is just running wild. Has that team working as a unit! My guys are not producing as hoped so far...
my team needed a few good weeks lol. have a feeling ol clammy is gonna bring my team back to reality this week

my team needed a few good weeks lol. have a feeling ol clammy is gonna bring my team back to reality this week

I was riding mighty high the last few weeks also,looks like im being brought back down along with you.lol

8-0-1 last week though,was 9-0 last time i checked but
<Fedor23>

Anyone looking for a dman?

Chabot,Green,Nurse,Leddy,Hamilton,Edler,Gustafsson.

I am in need of a LW or we could do a bigger trade for the right offer?

@Rawex destroyed me this week. My team is so up and down or my opponents just go off on me or whatever. Tough season so far.

Drouin finally living up to the hype

I'm getting my ass handed to me even when my guys do put up points, having goalie performance issues and have a brutal set of match-ups through the end of the season, too. Not looking good for America's team (mine) this season.

I'm getting my ass handed to me even when my guys do put up points, having goalie performance issues and have a brutal set of match-ups through the end of the season, too. Not looking good for America's team (mine) this season.

When you dont really make changes to your roster i guess that would happen lol

I mean just ask @Rawex
<Fedor23>

Only 2 of us with 90 wins,i had no idea i was in 2nd i thought id have dropped a few spots for sure.

#PriceBless

tenor.gif

Playoffs are already next week. Kept hoping my team was going to flip it around at some point this year.

Seasons go by so fast.

I like how we will def see who is the winner of all the trades this season lol @helax

Price bless us all!

good luck gents,and the new blood who made playoffs sorry to get your hopes up but top3 go bye bye!
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Oh and @helax go bye bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back