vBookie Fantasy Football League v3

Has your team already been destroyed by injuries?

• Total voters
Wonder how that'll affect his numbers. You'd think it would benefit him with a much better QB and team in general but not sure what his usage will be.
I think it’ll be an improvement from NY. Maybe Jalen will do less ass blasting now too

Baker getting a bag means Detroit is gonna end up paying Goff even more...

I think it’ll be an improvement from NY. Maybe Jalen will do less ass blasting now too
So I'm pretty sure I'm keeping Kittle for $18, Barkley for $39 and Lamb for $48. That's basically half my $200 budget for those guys but whatever. I was thinking about keeping Burrow for $1.. which is cheap.. but considering most QBs don't go for over $10 I don't think it's a big deal.

My goal since this is a 3 WR league is to blow my wad on two other top tier WRs and just look for bargains to fill the other RB position. Just hope that there's some decent WRs that will not be kept this year.

So I'm pretty sure I'm keeping Kittle for $18, Barkley for $39 and Lamb for $48. That's basically half my $200 budget for those guys but whatever. I was thinking about keeping Burrow for $1.. which is cheap.. but considering most QBs don't go for over $10 I don't think it's a big deal.

My goal since this is a 3 WR league is to blow my wad on two other top tier WRs and just look for bargains to fill the other RB position. Just hope that there's some decent WRs that will not be kept this year.
Yeah that all sounds good to me. Those auction leagues must be tough. One of the leagues I was in last year started using $ to claim people off waivers and I just didn’t really get how it worked too well. For our league seemed like we had a ton of money compared to what you could usually grab someone off waivers for. I ended up not using it much.

Yeah that all sounds good to me. Those auction leagues must be tough. One of the league I was in last year started using $ to claim people off waivers and I just didn’t really get how it worked to well. For our league seemed like we had a ton of money compared to what you could usually grab someone off waivers for. I ended up not using it much.
Some people get desperate. Swift was on waivers after week 1 and then he had a monster game in week 2 and I put in $45 to get him and some asshole bid $75 to get him ($200 waiver budget). Funny thing is, he'll be draftable this year cause you can't keep guys you picked up off waivers. He'll probably go for half the cost of what he was picked up off waivers for. Although, I play with a bunch of Bears fan so who knows.

Some people get desperate. Swift was on waivers after week 1 and then he had a monster game in week 2 and I put in $45 to get him and some asshole bid $75 to get him ($200 waiver budget). Funny thing is, he'll be draftable this year cause you can't keep guys you picked up off waivers. He'll probably go for half the cost of what he was picked up off waivers for. Although, I play with a bunch of Bears fan so who knows.
I like keeping burrow for $1 doesn’t seem like that can be a bad move at all. Also you have to hold Barkley and cdeez nuts so not much you can do there. I think your strategy should work. Barkley might have a huge season

Back