• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

vBookie Fantasy Football League v2

IDP?

• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck bud. I think Pickens will have a good game
3z1fCr7.gif

I feel bad Nacho,
you got your first win but now you have to go up against the greatest quarterback of all time.
the destroyer of dreams
Harvester of souls
Snatcher of ankles
Sniper elite
Marcus “The Goat” Mariota

Your comeback run was fun while it lasted. But unfortunately MariGOATA is going to drop 40 on yo ass. I’m sorry I had to hand you a fresh L like this

I feel bad Nacho,
you got your first win but now you have to go up against the greatest quarterback of all time.
the destroyer of dreams
Harvester of souls
Snatcher of ankles
Sniper elite
Marcus “The Goat” Mariota

Your comeback run was fun while it lasted. But unfortunately MariGOATA is going to drop 40 on yo ass. I’m sorry I had to hand you a fresh L like this
My 1 game run. Lol.

At least I know up front. Less hapey…I guess…

If mariota drops a 40 burger…we gotta find a proplay that fits… @Dillydilly

My 1 game run. Lol.

At least I know up front. Less hapey…I guess…

If mariota drops a 40 burger…we gotta find a proplay that fits… @Dillydilly

Well just have him do a little better than Burrow did on Sunday 480 3 td passing 1 rushing. That got 39 points, unless daily fantasy points are different.

MariGOATa should have that at halftime easy.

Anyone want to take a chance on Kyle Pitts? I'm looking for a backup QB. I'm not wanting much... I will also throw in Pickett if you need a backup QB on your roster...

Last edited:
Ok, it's gonna be really fucking rainy tomorrow up here. I won't be able to do the full johnson slide like I could on the ice @hohner but I think I can pull something off...

Mudkittens going down today

Oh shit Zeke is out? Legggggo pollard

Geno just got demolished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back