Vatili and Wlad Making History

TexasDrugAddict**

Silver Belt
Reaction score
The Klits just keep making history.

klitschko_buch_1.jpg

They are getting ready to start selling the Biggest Book in the World(the are holding it in the pic) and you can pre-order yours now for only 3200 Euro(about 4k i think). If i had that type of Fuck All money i would get it in a heartbeat.

Linl to book specs.

http://www.klitschkobook.com/en/purification

About 5ft tall.

Heard about this ages ago but assumed they abandoned it.

4 grand a book is business worth doing. No matter how stupid it looks.

3200 Euro's for a book? Did they put cocaine in the book?

They have a crazily devoted wealthy fan base. That's how they can afford to raise the ticket prices so much. Remember the story about the guy who bought Wlad's gold medal for over a million then after it was paid for gave the medal back because Wlad said he would denote the money to charity?

They have a crazily devoted wealthy fan base. That's how they can afford to raise the ticket prices so much. Remember the story about the guy who bought Wlad's gold medal for over a million then after it was paid for gave the medal back because Wlad said he would denote the money to charity?

The boxing world in Europe is so different from what we know.

Interesting, I might get it. Is it in English?

Good points made.

Interesting, I might get it. Is it in English?

LOL is that your way of telling us you're rich?!

Good points made.

LOL is that your way of telling us you're rich?!

Haha, well, rich is a relative term, but I could afford it.

It looks like it'd be an interesting thing to have, and could have multiple uses, including an ironing board, coffee table, and canvas.

Back