Varg Vikernes' murder of Euronymous

Yes, I think that's correct, that's why I'm not quick to judge him. I might be mistaken, but even that murder of that Algerian gay guy he was jailed for was probably not his action, but by some friend of his, he just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time and payed the price with him. But like I said, I might be wrong - like most people I have second hand information only.

Wikipedia article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keillers_Park_murder

Hardly what you would call the wrong place at the wrong time. The fact is, guy was a piece of shit and a scumbag.

---

is he still a nazi or nah????
He concerns himself still with the preservation of European history, culture and folk, yes, but as to questions of Nazism, that has never been a relevant charge. The times he had used loaded terminology like that was primarily to divert attention to faith systems native to the North, which unfortunately today see entanglement by more modern history. An eventful part of his thought process nowadays involves outreach and education of the like.

Wikipedia article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keillers_Park_murder

Hardly what you would call the wrong place at the wrong time. The fact is, guy was a piece of shit and a scumbag.

I know about this. Look, I'm not trying to defend him or anything. Just looking at it objectively. The case was not super clear, did you witness it yourself in real life? He is a weird guy and I'm not saying he's a good example of a human being. He served his sentence and that's it. It's all history and I don't feel like judging him.

lol some people are just so blinded by their fan boyism.

If you actually cared to read my posts you wouldn't call me a fanboy. But whatever rocks your boat...

He concerns himself still with the preservation of European history, culture and folk, yes, but as to questions of Nazism, that has never been a relevant charge. The times he had used loaded terminology like that was primarily to divert attention to faith systems native to the North, which unfortunately today see entanglement by more modern history. An eventful part of his thought process nowadays involves outreach and education of the like.
'yes' would've been easier.
I know about this. Look, I'm not trying to defend him or anything. Just looking at it objectively. The case was not super clear, did you witness it yourself in real life? He is a weird guy and I'm not saying he's a good example of a human being. He served his sentence and that's it. It's all history and I don't feel like judging him.

If you actually cared to read my posts you wouldn't call me a fanboy. But whatever rocks your boat...
did he not confess?

@frenzy Don't be a smartass/troll wannabe. I said what I had to say. Go argue with someone else.

Back