Vanatta vs Grundy was a huge huge robbery

Pastinaca1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously that was probably the worst robbery I have seen since Shogun vs Machida, what in the hell the judges were watching???

I watched the fight and Grundy was way better. He landed the best strikes and took Vanatta down several times. It was a clear 30-27. I did not watch the decision because to me it was extremely clear that Grundy won that fight.

Now I am reading that Vanatta actually got the victory!!! What in the hell????

I watched it live at Toyota center & I thought it was a pretty clear 29-28 for Grundy. I don’t know about a “robbery” though

"I watched the fight "

"Now I am reading that Vanatta actually got the victory!!!"

you needed to read the result to get it?

"I watched the fight "

"Now I am reading that Vanatta actually got the victory!!!"

you needed to read the result to get it?

yeah, I watched the fight and then I turned off the TV before the decision was announced because to me Grundy was the clear winner.

Now I am reading that judges gifted Vienetta the win. Seriously wtf??

I watched it live at Toyota center & I thought it was a pretty clear 29-28 for Grundy. I don’t know about a “robbery” though

Split decision = robbery...
How time changes

yeah, I watched the fight and then I turned off the TV before the decision was announced because to me Grundy was the clear winner.

Now I am reading that judges gifted Vienetga the win. Seriously wtf??

It was a split decision which means it was a very close fight.

Watch a different sport if anything it could’ve been 30-27 vannta he out worked Grundy the whole fight and stuffed nearly every takedown while getting the best takedown of the fight when he’s wasn’t the grappler. Don’t know what drugs you or that judge are taking but you need to stop brits.

I had Grundy winning but Lando definitely had his moments. I can't call it a robbery. Just a highly contested fight.

Watch a different sport if anything it could’ve been 30-27 vannta he out worked Grundy the whole fight and stuffed nearly every takedown while getting the best takedown of the fight when he’s wasn’t the grappler. Don’t know what drugs you or that judge are taking but you need to stop brits.

He outworked Grundy?? Lmao he was eating shots all the time and getting taken down, even though he managed to stand up quickly.

Grundy absolutely outworked him.

Lando had more volume and stuffed every takedown or got back up when he did get taken down

80-32 strikes landed according to UFC. I know not all strikes are equal and Grundy landed some real big shots but that's quite a difference to overcome.

Back