Valuev vs Haye PBP and Full Card

If you post a stream link they ban you here. I'm sure if you google it you may find one though. Of course that would be both immoral and illegal.

Everytime I see Valuev I can't believe he doesn't Ko guys with one punch. Someone needs to get him to commit his weight more.

yeah man he's fucking huge
i'm impressed every time

Not watching it myself, listening on the radio. Not ideal but its passing time while I am playing games too.

1 round for Haye.. he is sticking and moving.. nothing good landed by either fighter though

haye won the first round but probably germany-lost it
he still looks like he's having problems finding his range though (which is, haha, understandable)

Haye up 2-0 and I don't see how anyone can disagree. Haye landed a HUGE right hand but Valuev took it. Would have probably floored any fighter at Haye's size.

Haye 3-0.. hurting Valuev every now and again.. boxing nicely.. Im impressed

I think Haye is winning every round, but in Germany he's probably lost every round.

Haye's problem is that if he gets tired he's fucked.

Haye's landing some very solid right hands

3rd round was close, but Haye won another one imo. He's landing more punches and he's landing the most effective. Valuev is doing NOTHING at this point.

Perfect fight by Haye, very impressed by him, a couple of sweet counters that would have dropped someone smaller. He needs to keep it up though cos if he fucks up just once he'll get KTFO.

Valuev is getting frustrated. I'd like to see Haye give him a few hard shots to the body, because a slower or gassed out Valuev = easier job for him.

I would love to see how these judges have it.

I've got Haye up 4-0. He's so much smaller yet doing so much more.

Haye will probably go after Usain Bolt after all of this running.

Back