Valuev & Fedor... friends?

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
There were some pictures floating around a couple (few?) years ago that shoulded Valuev hanging out with Fedor and his brother.
I thought there was an article that went along with it about them being friends:
both being involved in some form of fighting and both being devout Eastern Orthodox Christians.

Anyone recall this or have the photo set of them chillin out maxin relaxin all cool

x_1d0d93cd.jpg

Valuev is just a beast of a man. Oh, and I know I'll be in the minority, but I still think he beat Haye on points.

Valuev is just a beast of a man. Oh, and I know I'll be in the minority, but I still think he beat Haye on points.

I wouldn't say he beat Haye. The way I see it, Haye beat him in a boxing match, but didn't beat him up. It's not like Haye forcibly took the belt, just got it out of default.

I'm not sure if any of that makes any sense to anyone, but i know what i mean.

I'm with you.
As much as I didn't want Valuev to win - I really think he did more on a round by round basis to win that fight.

Geez....
wouldn't want to bump into those three if I were at the same bar.... drunk.
Thanks MeBig.

Back