Valentina some place in 2013

Is Valentina a nun or what? I am pretty sure she has a bunch of suitors but she seems to keep many things private matters.
I mean thats one of the most facinating things about her. No one knows SHIT,and all the rumors are completley unconfirmed.

Is Valentina a nun or what? I am pretty sure she has a bunch of suitors but she seems to keep many things private matters.

If she announced an onlyfans she's immediately lose her stars, IMO. Her personality/persona just aint that.

Solid thread

Most likely a lesbian
There seems to be no reason at all for her to hide that. Many female fighters are lesbians or bi sexual. I am guessing she just likes her life to be private IN GENERAL,or who the fuck knows man,but she sure is good at hiding them skeletons. She probably shot them herself ahahaha.

That's a bad bitch you DO NOT WANT to fuck with.

There seems to be no reason at all for her to hide that. Many female fighters are lesbians or bi sexual. I am guessing she just likes her life to be private IN GENERAL,or who the fuck knows man,but she sure is good at hiding them skeletons. She probably shot them herself ahahaha.

I'm thinkin Coach man married one and Mistress the other.

#CoachDreams

I'm thinkin Coach man married one and Mistress the other.

#CoachDreams
Pavel is a pimp,of the magnitude we may never know,which makes him a triple OG pimp,cos he dont even need to flaunt it.

Audio guy really digs reverb.

I respect the crab dance at the beginning.

I have no idea what this is.

Reactions: HHJ
She could shoot him tho.

866acb8ffce7bbb73c9573aaf059602f3f0679d2.jpeg
VS is a smokeshow.
Dont @Me

One thing we can learn, an untrained fit man can dominate a trained woman fighter like Valentina. We saw a round where she was helpless.

She might have conservative parents and family where it might not be worth advertising to the world. Most of the lesbian mma fighters that are out are from the U.S. and Brazil. She's from Kyrgyzstan which is a pretty religious and conservative country.

I know immigrants from other countries who have had to hide relationships from their parents.

She might have conservative parents and family where it might not be worth advertising to the world. Most of the lesbian mma fighters that are out are from the U.S. and Brazil. She's from Kyrgyzstan which is a pretty religious and conservative country.

I know immigrants from other countries who have had to hide relationships from their parents.
Well they must be wondering too what shes been up to lol

Back