Valentina Shevchenko 'Upset' by UFC 228 Debacle.

Valentina has not fought since February, and now she has to wait even longer because some undeserving paper champion couldn’t even make weight. I have no sympathy for her, and I hope Nico’s future in the UFC is going to be over soon.

I dont believe for a second Nicco planned this. She cant make the weight for whatever the reason. Totally unprofessional and Im glad she got stripped but...this outcome was not the plan. I heard Rogan saying this shit too. Come on son.

I barely know who Montano is but people who think that are fucking idiots. Why the hell would someone plan to go through a weight cut to the point they might damage their kidneys so they can be pulled out? It's just total stupidity.

I doubt Nicco planned this. Disappointing and unfortunate for everyone.

Says she predicted this, totally unprofessional.

The only thing Nicco ever done was destroy poor Ariel Helwani on her instagram rebuttal to him, dam someone needs to drop that gem she took out her fear on the weakest link because she would never talk shit to Valentina she targeted big nose Ariel with her frustrations

talk about fucked entitled ... you aint won shit

Fuck professionals, let's just have gladiatorial combat between prisoners and inmates.

Boyka-Undisputed-4-Kung-Fu-Kingdom-770x472.jpg

87b92400fd14d4c2a498f4762442c4ca.jpg

This Valentina opinion that "its my belt" pisses me off.

You havnt done shit. Youve beaten one girl at 125, who wasnt even ranked. thats it. christ.

Shes worse than bloody Joanna J

Valentina was less than 48 hours away from skull fucking Nicco on PPV and taking the belt in a formality fight. Valentina got boned for sure. Funny how Usman weighed in as backup for main event meanwhile the co-main event falls through.

images

Back