Valentina Shevchenko and her crucifix positions

I noticed she always does it to all her opponentes but when she first started in the UFC she usually went for the kimura and ended up losing the position, now she keeps punching them in that position and she's been finishing girls like that.

She put Amanda Nunes on a crucifix position but ended up going for the kimura and lost the position, yeah that was like her UFC debut so she didn't have that much experience, she said later on in a interview that she regrets going for the kimura because she would have finished Nunes if she would have kept punching her in the face

ePIt_8.gif

Same with Jessica Eye

DJtmpU.gif

Cachoeira can relate to that treatment as well

N0dber.gif

Then she almost did it to Joanna but props to Joanna due to her very good defense

_gncig.gif

Then she's been finishing girls with that same technique, she's definitely improved.

Chookagian

Rvg6Zd.gif

Jessica Andrade

rBaoPf.gif

I bet you she's gonna keep finishing girls with that same technique, she's very good at it
Thats very difficult to even get to that position and maintain, Valentina has such a high fight IQ and ability, she is a special fighter

We can agree to disagree. Majority of crucifix stoppages in mma are early in my opinion.
Have u ever been caught in a crucifix? Just curious because if its locked in you are gonna eat repeated unanswered blows. Not saying maybe some werent stopped early, but the end result would be the same except the fighter would take more head shots.

Have u ever been caught in a crucifix? Just curious because if its locked in you are gonna eat repeated unanswered blows. Not saying maybe some werent stopped early, but the end result would be the same except the fighter would take more head shots.

I have, I’ve also crucifixed people. You can’t really generate good power in your shots from the crucifix unless you use elbows like Jones did on Vlady. I’ve seen way worse gnp from half guard, the mount and back control that never got stopped as quick as pitter patter shots from the crucifix.

I noticed she always does it to all her opponentes but when she first started in the UFC she usually went for the kimura and ended up losing the position, now she keeps punching them in that position and she's been finishing girls like that.

She put Amanda Nunes on a crucifix position but ended up going for the kimura and lost the position, yeah that was like her UFC debut so she didn't have that much experience, she said later on in a interview that she regrets going for the kimura because she would have finished Nunes if she would have kept punching her in the face

ePIt_8.gif

Same with Jessica Eye

DJtmpU.gif

Cachoeira can relate to that treatment as well

N0dber.gif

Then she almost did it to Joanna but props to Joanna due to her very good defense

_gncig.gif

Then she's been finishing girls with that same technique, she's definitely improved.

Chookagian

Rvg6Zd.gif

Jessica Andrade

rBaoPf.gif

I bet you she's gonna keep finishing girls with that same technique, she's very good at it
Joanna obviously cheated by pleasuring her...

Now that they know it’s coming expect girls to train for it making it less likely she gets finishes from there

She put Amanda Nunes on a crucifix position but ended up going for the kimura and lost the position, yeah that was like her UFC debut so she didn't have that much experience

It wasn't her UFC debut and lol at her not having that much experience when it was er 14th pro fight.

It wasn't her UFC debut and lol at her not having that much experience when it was er 14th pro fight.

That and he does not know the difference between a kimura and an Americana. He just makes shit up to suit his, well, fetish, I suppose.

We
I have, I’ve also crucifixed people. You can’t really generate good power in your shots from the crucifix unless you use elbows like Jones did on Vlady. I’ve seen way worse gnp from half guard, the mount and back control that never got stopped as quick as pitter patter shots from the crucifix.
Fair enough , barring maybe the half guard position as guys can cover up a bit and less prone to submissions than mount or back control. Im guessing because in the crucifix they are normally unanswered shots, despite the limited range of motion.

Lol at Joanna’s “very good defense”, looks like she watched a lot of Ultimate Surrender vids

Joanna obviously cheated by pleasuring her...

lol ahahaha
I didn't put the whole thing in the gif because it was too long but at least she did defended it and didn't get caught in that crucifix position, she got back up.

lol ahahaha
I didn't put the whole thing in the gif because it was too long but at least she did defended it and didn't get caught in that crucifix position, she got back up.
Oh she did for sure, she just thought of Trump’s most famous Presidential Hopeful line whilst doing it.
tenor.gif

Back