Valentina in ONE?

No, i want to hear her speak Spanish more...that was sexy

When you're sober and you walk into a thread made by your drunk ass self.

abuelo-simpson.gif

They don't even have a women's flyweight division. Just Straw and Atom. I'd watch her vs Xiong Jing Nan who I think is legitimately very good but Shevchenko is a nightmare match up for her like she is everyone else.

She's going to continue to defend her title against over matched competition and probably do the 3rd Nunes fight in the years to come. Nobody's touching her any time soon but eventually she'll age out and/or someone will come along. Tatiana Suarez could be interesting if she ever gets healthy. Manon Fiorot has real potential but I suspect Valentina dominates her on the ground.

UFC vs ONE Championship Card

Muay Thai: Annisa Meksen vs Valentina Shevchenko

Muay Thai: Anderson 'The Spider' Silva vs Alain Ngalani

Muay Thai: Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Stamp Fairtex

Kickboxing: Israel Adesanya vs Nieky Holzken

Muay Thai: Mauricio Rua vs Errol Zimmerman

Kickboxing: Germaine de Randamie vs Jackie Buntang

Muay Thai: Rafael Fiziev vs John Wayne Parr

Just because Val looks amazing against extremely low level strikers like Eye, Carmouche, and Murphy, doesn't mean she 'abuses' a striker of Van Soest's level, whether it's kickboxing or MT.

Tiffany was ragdolled by Denise Kielholtz and you think she'll somehow be able to deal with Valentina's clinch game. She was also beaten by a nearly retired Caley Reece who Valentina beat in her prime.

There's just no incentive for them to send someone to another promotion Unless they're getting a notable name in return. UFC is the big fish. It gives them no more reach than they already had to do so. And just helps prop someone else up. They did it with Pride because even though it went poorly, Pride was legitimate as far as how deep it's talent was and was a real threat to the UFC who wanted to be the industry leader. They were deseperate for anything to gain traction at the time and were just throwing things at the wall. They no longer have a need to do that.

Tiffany was ragdolled by Denise Kielholtz and you think she'll somehow be able to deal with Valentina's clinch game. She was also beaten by a nearly retired Caley Reece who Valentina beat in her prime.

Well, fair enough, but I don't really think Tiffany came into her best until later. She was 25 then and lost twice in that one year. She definitely got a lot better since then, only losing to Anissa since, which is nothing to be ashamed about.

Back