Valencia's flurry finish against Mccall was one of the greatest in MMA history

Nate Marquardt had some pretty badass ones, too.

Him vs Woodley was savage.

Lawler/Trigg was savage as well.

But I remember thinking Charlie Valencia was gonna be a title holder after that fight.

Uncle Creepy got knocked out like 5 times in that flurry lol. Dang, he has a chin on him.

I miss WEC and small octagon. Brings back so many memories, especially of Aldo actually going for brutal finishes.

UFC stills brings small cage back on some events but its random. I read even fighters arent aware the cage they use is smaller on some events till they get there lol

UFC stills brings small cage back on some events but its random. I read even fighters arent aware the cage they use is smaller on some events till they get there lol

Yeah I remember they used smaller cage but not in a long time now. Probably more than 6 months without smaller cage.

As for not telling fighters...not surprised at all. When it comes to organizing things UFC is bush league....like 2 mics not working on UFC 200, yellow canvas because Dana said so etc.

Yeah I remember they used smaller cage but not in a long time now. Probably more than 6 months without smaller cage.

As for not telling fighters...not surprised at all. When it comes to organizing things UFC is bush league....like 2 mics not working on UFC 200, yellow canvas because Dana said so etc.

I think i read somewhere on here that they use smaller cages for some of the smaller cards recently. Not sure if its legit or not tho.

He looked more like Nephew Emo back then

I'm always a fan of damacio page vs Marcos galvao

It was a beautiful finish. He deserved a gold trophy for, "In 20 seconds, achieve the max number of combinations while finishing the fight."

zTZyF.gif
Why did Chris Benoit turned into Noob Saibot?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back