Vale Tudo Shorts

Little Mac

GREAT SAIYAMAN!!!!
@purple
Reaction score
Is there anything wrong with wearing the tight vale tudo shorts???

They are more practical (harder to grab) , but Honestly...................it just looks gayer.

Anyway I always gas quicker when wearing skin tight gear.

I wear em, I like the mobility. Gayer?? From the outside, rolling around with a bunch of sweaty guys for hours on end could look pretty gay, fuck that though, It's all about comfort...

I say go with the spats. Way better than trunks, cant be gradded and held on, and looke in general look alot more athletic to me, but thats just me. I cant stand the trunks craze thats going on... Also if you do sport them, make sure they arent really short spats. Thats where the gay barriers are broken IMO. The spats should be atleast halfway down your thigh, not right at the top. If you're referring to speedos...dont wear them. The only way you can get away with wearing those is if you have knee pads and shin guards to match (IE Pancrase). For just plan grappling though? No!

If you got a big package it'll intimidate your opponent more.

The Sickness said:
I wear em, I like the mobility. Gayer?? From the outside, rolling around with a bunch of sweaty guys for hours on end could look pretty gay, fuck that though, It's all about comfort...

haha true, whether your gay or not outsiders consider the sport gay anyone. Let us just do something & like it without the fear of being labelled a gay.

*Puts on Wham CD*

i like to roll in regular mesh athletic shorts if they have a strong waist band they dont come down or get arms caught. i dont know why these arent more common but i guess people are more into the TapouT or SPRAWL tag on their shorts than their shorts.

i throw some underarmor shorts on underneath because mine have a cup slot (wear a cup or forfeit your man parts) and they prevent my balls from jumping out.

Cause I still wear the tight shorts..I like the loose ones to but the present a grabbing problem so thats why i wear the tight ones so theres nothing wrong with wearing them

Its the closest you get to "the original vale tudo", naked greek men rolling around...

They are proabably useful in the sense that people still like to grab shorts in no gi...

Unless you are from Brazil or Russia you should not wear spandex shorts. The trunks feel more comfortable and look better. Also my legs aren't as pretty as some and my shorts give me better technique and the ability to fly. That's why I always go with the long shorts.

Make sure you've got the legs for it. And no rolls. It's kinda nasty to roll with a sweaty stay-puffed in speedos.

Back