Vadim Nemkovs Glass Jaw?

UFCIsNOTRigged

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Vadim Nemkov, the Bellator LHW champion, was knocked out out 90 seconds into his fight with #5 Bellator LHW Julius Anglickas.

Luckily for Nemkov when his head crashed into the canvas he regained consciousness and was able to instantly get back up, take his opponent with no TD defense down, and lay on that opponent for the next fifteen minutes of the fight until he was recovered. He also tried (unsuccessfully) several arm-bars, the type you commonly see women at straw-weight attempting.

Is this really Bellators best and if so how do his trainers fix his seemingly very fragile jaw. That was the first knockdown his opponent Anglickas ever scored.

Does the PFL have a stronger LHW division than Bellator?

AlarmingWastefulFrogmouth-size_restricted.gif

Knocked down does not mean knocked out

He went out, they replayed the knockout on the broadcast after the first round, his eyes rolled back. He did regain conciousness though when his head smashed into the canvas.

Vadim Nemkov, the Bellator LHW champion, was knocked out out 90 seconds into his fight with #5 Bellator LHW Julius Anglickas.

Luckily for Nemkov when his head crashed into the canvas he regained consciousness and was able to instantly get back up, take his opponent with no TD defense down, and lay on that opponent for the next fifteen minutes of the fight until he was recovered. He also tried (unsuccessfully) several arm-bars, the type you commonly see women at straw-weight attempting.

Is this really Bellators best and if so how do his trainers fix his seemingly very fragile jaw. That was the first knockdown his opponent Anglickas ever scored.

Does the PFL have a stronger LHW division than Bellator?

I don't think you understand what "knock out" means

I don't think you understand what "knock out" means

Knock-out means he loses consciousness.

So Vadims eyes rolling back as his head makes its way to the canvas is not him losing conciousness?

If you go out but you come back before the ref can stop the fight then it's still a fight.

Are you stupid?

How am I stupid?

For correctly pointing out Nemkov was, knocked out temporarily, by his opponent who had never dropped a single opponent before?

Nemkov fanboys(girls) real salty right now <45>

Back